Isreal's war

It has always been out of "Our" control. Most won't see it until they have the "rearview" mirror perspective. Men acting without the guidance of God will wage war, and bring the wrath of God upon all mankind with their careless ways. Proverbs 17:13 "If a man pays back evil for good, evil will never leave his house"

Proverbs 26:18-19 "Like a madman shooting firebrands or deadly arrows is a man who deceives his neighbor and says, "I was only joking!"

Somehow I don't think Isreal is joking now

Israel never joking, when we speak about war. :nope

But I think, and this is ONLY MY MIND, George was behind. He is interested some troops from Iran will be in Israel now. Why? I think You all can understand.

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think you are right Leo, this all seems planned. And the way the news is spinning it, oh man, I have never seen such blatant spin control.

I don't understand what all these media outlets think they will gain by fomenting a wider war with Iran and Syria....

Seems so. But people involved in this problem can't stop and can't think about. More and more simple soldiers go to army. More and more civil people die. I am sure that if somebody want to find a decision - it can be found. But seems some people are not interested in it. That's bad sign.

media? man people are dyin....its war. not just the rest of the world , but us...you and me . All of us are in it . Those people would love to kill everyone we love. :dunno

NOBODY stood up...., no country that is :beer and said yea WE did! what ya gonna do? (after 9/11)

JAPAN had juice....thought they could take on the AMERICAN war machine, they stood UP!

to much media :beer

were all over the middle east .......... pinchin it.......... like a PIMPLE ......waitin for the head to pop up.

THE GANGS ARE BIGGER THAN THE GOVERNMENT or RUN it ....in some countries :beer

lean on em ......thats what I say!

Why do we do it? ...want other human begings to be FREE! ........ I DONT KNOW!

its the nice thing to do....maybe?

let FREEDOM RING!............the bell tolls for thee........ :beer

:dunno

KICK there ASS and TAKE there GAS.

dam right . how you gonna get to work? DRILL a little OIL SHALE..................... :beer

Why do we do it?

:beer

To steal their oil and control I think that's why

they have NO CONTROL thats why were there.........................come on.....we need fuel....ALL that they have

Archived