CP Films Precision Cut Plotter "Stay Away"

Guest NJTINT

what blade said is right on. We use CC and it is frustrating at times. When a pattern doesn't fit at all I wonder how many people have used it before me that think this a normal thing.

Almost all the doors we CC have to be filed. Our customers don't except anything less.

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest gtotint
here's the problem........

NOT EVERY WINDOW IS EXACTLY THE SAME....line up 20 honda accords and the driver's door is gonna be slightly different every one of 'em.

you can't expect a computer cutting program to be perfect every time.

:beer:beer

Guest NJTINT
most of us old timers know the guy in CP technical services that cuts the patterns

I know better, he is really pickly about the quality

and technical should give you excellent service

unless you are calling your rep that sold you the thing :dunno

those guys are not tech support :beer

I called CP and all I get is the run around. CP said they have prototype parts made for the 60" plotter and well there not at my door.I was also supposed to have someone come out here to take a look at this thig...........I guess he got lost!!!!!

Something has been wrong with this plotter from day 1.The funny thing is the prototype parts Alen spoke of.Looks like they know theres a problem.All I want is this thing to work right and I get no help.The thing cant even cut out a square....it only cuts 3 sides?

All I want is this thing to work right and I get no help.The thing cant even cut out a square....it only cuts 3 sides?

why not ask lulu for 25% discount since its only cutting 75% :drunk

:cry

Guest meitster2
I just wat to get the word out and let you all know, I have had nothing but problems with is product. May be 50% of the time you will get a roll up window to fill like it should. Most of the time the micro edge is way off. I also have a problem with the plotter cutting a simple square. It only cuts 3 sides. I have called plenty of times and have gotten no where. " Just the run around" people SAVE your money and go somewhere else.

Just venting!

KC

Well Kenny...

I have found most people respond in kind to the message being delivered... calling someone @$$%ole or smashed assholes does not bring much respect toward the one spouting out the obscenities each and everytime they communicate.

Furthermore... LLu PC program had one person complaining constantly and incessantly about micro edges... YOU!

The complaints were for the most part baseless in that the patterns in any automated cutting system are not designed, nor can they ever be, to line precisely up to the edge each and everytime. They are for the pulled-backed type install and for shavers or filers.

Pattern microedges are taken from one car to fit another like car... glass has variations same as film, same as blades that cut, same as plotters...

The PC team, at times, does accept patterns from outside sources who feel they can provide the best fit needed for a particular car.

Do you know that even they who send us their own patterns end up submitting a complaint on that very pattern.... YES.... the one they cut ...

I do hope you find one that works for you... cause you've made it perfectly and precisely clear LLumar PC is not for you.

Cheers mate!

Archived