HOW CLEAN ENOUGH IS FOR WINDOW TINT?

Guest gus738

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

just remember and I am a newb too.. you are essentially comming on here and letting everyone here know that you plan to do what they have trained years to be able to, and in one try have it look good.

that an you are probably @nal car owner #2837493928494 that has done it this year.

:drunk take the advice and do what you want with it, everything these guys have said on here has been VERY accurate throughout my little tinting experience... I came here and have been as respectful as possible and I havent been flamed yet.. :cry

Guest a1wintinter
just remember and I am a newb too.. you are essentially comming on here and letting everyone here know that you plan to do what they have trained years to be able to, and in one try have it look good.

that an you are probably @nal car owner #2837493928494 that has done it this year.

:cry take the advice and do what you want with it, everything these guys have said on here has been VERY accurate throughout my little tinting experience... I came here and have been as respectful as possible and I havent been flamed yet.. :bat

Yo whats up five :drunk

I tried to tell him he was @nal :lol2

:cry

Guest solarspot

:cry take the advice and do what you want with it, everything these guys have said on here has been VERY accurate throughout my little tinting experience... I came here and have been as respectful as possible and I havent been flamed yet.. :bat

:drunk:cry:bat:bat:cry

I'll second that :lol2

Guest gus738

... I just came to this site and asked a few questions... I did not ask to be flamed nor challanged anyone's high level of tinting skills..... insted of flaming you could of just suggested and act mature about it .

... I just came to this site and asked a few questions... I did not ask to be flamed nor challanged anyone's high level of tinting skills..... insted of flaming you could of just suggested and act mature about it .

I can't blame a guy for wanting to try it your self.

But this is how we make our living, so you won't get any free info. from this "Gus" on how to tint.

But the info. I will give on how not to get flamed, is NOT to use the word "e-bay" with professionals. for starters. Also don't say that you have friends that do tinting and then come looking on the net. :drunk

Guest a1wintinter

Chillmout man.

Suggested you let a pro do it but your convinced you can do it also.

Like I said earlier(not an insult) you sound @nal and you want a good job meaning you are either so self-absorbed you think your job will be perfect because YOU did it or you will never be happy with your attemps to tint this vehicle by yourself. :lol2

My advice (all joking aside)

1-remove all stickers, the stickers do not have the properties that film has so it will not last like film will.Meaning the sticker will go bad before the tint will.REMOVE THEM :cry

2-If you must tint this car yourself( I admire your confidence) by a roll of film and cut it yourself, at least the back glass, You will more than likely mess up several pieces at first. :cry

3-Once the film is shrunk it still has to be installed clean(read up on other post) :drunk

4-Visit a local tint shop and talk to an installer, someone in person can be more helpful than a computer

Good luck your gonna need it

Guest gus738

WELL ITS true , I have friends that do work on diffrent shops , im just a minor thats why I cant work on them so they said do your own tint for out of shop kind of things....

and the words " ebay" means noting I could of just said online vendor...

dont try to be professionals guys cuz that just doesnt fit you guys like this.... but what ever be dicks...

Guest a1wintinter

I can't blame a guy for wanting to try it your self.

But this is how we make our living, so you won't get any free info. from this "Gus" on how to tint.

But the info. I will give on how not to get flamed, is NOT to use the word "e-bay" with professionals. for starters. Also don't say that you have friends that do tinting and then come looking on the net. :cry

:drunk

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I'd have to agree with the above statement. Gus738 you seem like a good guy and I wish you the best. So please understand that alot of things about tinting can't be written into words. Even a 3 week training course is not enough at times.

Archived