GROUP DESIGN CUTTING TABLE

Guest RCOOTE

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 1PEECBARETTA

oh hell no, gtfoh,,I don't appreciate the pm asking for my e-mail address either buddy. You aint (yes I'm a bad english speaking southern born) been around here long enough to be pullin that chit

oh hell no, gtfoh,,I don't appreciate the pm asking for my e-mail address either buddy. You aint (yes I'm a bad english speaking southern born) been around here long enough to be pullin that chit

Ummm, he was sending the PDF with the plans for the table, in case you want to try and build it yourself. He was offering it for free instead of purchasing it from ebay. I sincerely doubt there are any ill-intentions, more of a thankyour for your input

Guest CajunTinter

Now we know why he wanted everyone's input on this...... :cool

I thought he was trying to sell this design to everyone using the forum, sorry RCOOTE......

Now we know why he wanted everyone's input on this...... :cool

I see nothing wrong with it, hell, he's offering the plans for free to those that helped.

Hey, anyone on here who had any input on the design, I gave a PDF file of the drawings to for helping. I didn't even keep the PM's or the email addresses. I have no intent opn using them for anything other than sending the file. I did not ORIGINALLY THINK, hey, I will steal everyones idea and make money from it.. HELL NO!!!! I have PM'd the 27 people who left a comment on the post. I have already sent the plans to 17 people today who replied.

And I spent a lot of time doing the renderings and drawings, so I thought I'd sell the plans to other tinters accross the globe for a measly $9.00. I tracked my hours and it cost little over $900 If it was for a customer. If I get 10 people give me $9 thats only $90 minus ebay and paypal charges. A good deal for anyone out there.

Sorry if I pissed you guys off. But if I make $90 for something you all got for mearly giving a suggestion. I'd say thats fair.

Now we know why he wanted everyone's input on this...... :lol2

I see nothing wrong with it, hell, he's offering the plans for free to those that helped.

Thank you :lol2:thumb:lol

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I don't hate on someone trying to make some money, I'm all for it, it's the American way! I was a little confused on the situation, I appoligize RCOOTE . Good luck to ya.

Rcoote,

I for one really appreciate this attempt at making something better. The input from everyone and your effort to bring it together is a good thing. I agree if you can get something in return for it go for it. The rest of us all got something in return for our inputs. I, for one, am just starting out in the business and l have researched this topic and was still undecided on what kind of table would work well and not cost me a fortune. You have succeeded in designing a workable cutting table. I am sure as people build it there may be more feedback on what worked well and what did not or maybe that everything did in fact work well. Anyway good luck with designing and whatever else you may come up with.

Thanks,

John

Rcoote,

I for one really appreciate this attempt at making something better. The input from everyone and your effort to bring it together is a good thing. I agree if you can get something in return for it go for it. The rest of us all got something in return for our inputs. I, for one, am just starting out in the business and l have researched this topic and was still undecided on what kind of table would work well and not cost me a fortune. You have succeeded in designing a workable cutting table. I am sure as people build it there may be more feedback on what worked well and what did not or maybe that everything did in fact work well. Anyway good luck with designing and whatever else you may come up with.

Thanks,

John

If it's any help, the one I built, which is a little more simple ran about $100 in supplies, but I have a welder and so I didn't use any attaching hardware

Archived