GROUP DESIGN CUTTING TABLE

Guest RCOOTE

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
why not add a small platform for the 3 gallon or 5 gallon sprayers to strap on to, that way they roll arround with you and stay out of the way of the car or walking room.

That's what I'm doing on my next one for my shop, adding a second spray bottle to roll around with the cart so it's alway right there.

in the bottom pic the side braces are from the bottom angle to the mid front bar, could you change ti from the top angls to the mid rear bar?

Im just thinking if you have boxes setting in there you would want more access at the shelf then at the top :bat

Yep, I can do that :bat

And for those who see IBP or the image doesn't come show. Wait for approx, 15minutes and it will come back. The stats show that the pics have been seen over 500 times today so the band width is maxed. Hopefully I can have some time later to add them to my own website so this doesn't happen any more...

Guest onepiecemastr

Looks good, I would personally want a filmhandler mounted on top but it does work that way also just a little more inconvenient when you have to split a roll for rolldowns.

Looks good, I would personally want a filmhandler mounted on top but it does work that way also just a little more inconvenient when you have to split a roll for rolldowns.

good idea, maybe have it so the filmhandler could be attatched on the back side or removed if its not needed :quote

good idea, maybe have it so the filmhandler could be attatched on the back side or removed if its not needed :quote

Post your film handler.

Is there info somewhere on the mounting holes and overall size?

I can do anything now before the drawings are made. Just need all the info.

BTW I am making a rendering right now of the box's of tint and trigger spray bottles on the fron bar. I also updated the ANGLED BAR as per request :quote

I'll post it up soon. :quote

Archived