GROUP DESIGN CUTTING TABLE

Guest RCOOTE

I have no welder here, even so I would probably be more of a danger with something like that than useful. I was hoping to find the supplies needed to put the table together for around 100 bucks so that is encouraging. I am getting ready to print the PDF and maybe head out to the home depot or lowes or hardware store or whatever else place I may need to go. If I buy I will let y'all know how much it ran to buy in this part of the world.

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I don't hate on someone trying to make some money, I'm all for it, it's the American way! I was a little confused on the situation, I appoligize RCOOTE . Good luck to ya.

No worries. :dunno

Coolzone; good luck on that. I'm starting out just like you :beer

If you guys do build it post it up. I hope I'm not last in building it. Too many other damn projects on the go.. Hopefully with in a few weeks WELDED AND PAINTED :dunno

I've got two wheels on, welded on a bar to hang an extension cord and made a heat gun holder. on the side I'm putting two bars that can be used to hold pieces that are out of the car. Right now I have them on a pieve of board on a cradle. I think it will be rather convenient to just prop them up on the cart.

I've got two wheels on, welded on a bar to hang an extension cord and made a heat gun holder. on the side I'm putting two bars that can be used to hold pieces that are out of the car. Right now I have them on a pieve of board on a cradle. I think it will be rather convenient to just prop them up on the cart.

I can't wai to see it. I'm starting mine next week.. :eyebrows

I updated the prints to say put a bag over the film on the sides to prevent them getting wet and use a womens hair scrunchie to keep the roll from un winding...

Guest nautiboi73
I updated the prints to say put a bag over the film on the sides to prevent them getting wet and use a womens hair scrunchie to keep the roll from un winding...

I just say put a hole in the end cap and slide it down the pole. and maybe some masking tape, eveyone has those two things in the shop.

Archived