GROUP DESIGN CUTTING TABLE

Guest RCOOTE

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest tintgod

the only thing I see a concern with is the rolls on the sides...film is not wound tight...and if a roll is sitting upright like that...it may tunnel and mess up your film...one thing that you want to do is incorperate something the film will rest on at the bottom...like a giant washer or you may be able to slide down a plastic core end to keep the film from sliding down and tunneling off the roll...just a thought

Looks Great!

Thanks for all of the hard work you are putting into this!

For some reason your PM doesn't work.... Email me at richardc@niagara.com and I'll send you a drawing

the only thing I see a concern with is the rolls on the sides...film is not wound tight...and if a roll is sitting upright like that...it may tunnel and mess up your film...one thing that you want to do is incorperate something the film will rest on at the bottom...like a giant washer or you may be able to slide down a plastic core end to keep the film from sliding down and tunneling off the roll...just a thought

Good call. I was thinking an elastic band... and yes. A giant washer would be very beneficial. I meant to add that. I will update the drawings..

Thank you

those are too small for me...I need something bigger for the flat glass jobs I do. sometimes this table isn't big enough for me. :lol

filmtable1-1.jpg

here's another setup I use for cutting film. I've got 2 of these.

peeler4.jpg

Hey Blade, nice set up man :cool

Archived