GROUP DESIGN CUTTING TABLE

Guest RCOOTE

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I use tint tubes....like so

gunholder.jpg

OKAY OKAY, I see now. Whats the inside Diameter of that tube 3"??

width of cut?

depth of cut?

length of tube?

I was thinking af adding a PLUG right on the table.

I'll add two plate, one on either side to mount a PLUG BOX to. Then just have a LONG extension cord from that. I'll make a hook to coil the cord on...

gunholder.jpg

width of cut?

depth of cut?

length of tube?

I'll add two plate, one on either side to mount a PLUG BOX to. Then just have a LONG extension cord from that. I'll make a hook to coil the cord on...

I wouldn't power it, it's going to get wet. :quote

You need some sort of V channel or trough under the glass so the water can run out on the side, instead of getting all the stuff on the bottom shelf wet. :quote

Thanx for the reminder. I was thinking of adding a SQUARE U CUP STRIP. like this |_| and this can cup the bottom of the glass. I'll spec it out and add it to the model.

gunholder.jpg

width of cut?

depth of cut?

length of tube?

I wouldn't power it, it's going to get wet. :quote

I'll set it back under the glass some. And if I used a heavy wire it should be okay, no???

Danmit, I had been putting it off for like 5 months now, but look what you guys are making me do

untitled2.jpg

I should have finished pictures tonight.

dude, IS THAT FROM THE IMAGES I'VE BEEN DOING?? If so, hold on a couple more days and I'll have complete drawings... :quote:quote:quote

Danmit, I had been putting it off for like 5 months now, but look what you guys are making me do

th_untitled2.jpg

I should have finished pictures tonight.

dude, IS THAT FROM THE IMAGES I'VE BEEN DOING?? If so, hold on a couple more days and I'll have complete drawings... :quote:quote:quote

Well, not really, I had been meaning to do it, the last one I built was a big wooden one with a 4x8 sheet of glass. This one will be more like 3x6. The other one is huge and heavy, I wanted this one to be lighter and with storage. I had originally planned on doing it out of boxed steel tubing, which was what was setting me back trying to find it, but after seeing your little drawing and picking up some other crap at home depot, I saw the conduit out of the corner of my eye, and the lightbulb went off. SO I bought 140ft of 3/4" conduit and went to work this morning. It's not going to be as fancy as yours, I want it to be light, simple and mobile. I have 2 2" locking swivel casters and 2 straight casters to move it and lock it in place.I like building stuff from scratch, I just needed the motivation.give me acouple hours and I will give you some more pictures.

Archived