GROUP DESIGN CUTTING TABLE

Guest RCOOTE

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This seems like a good idea. I have searched around here and have seen a bunch of cutting tables that y'all have designed and here is an oportunity for everyone to contribute to making something better. I have only used the glass on the car but would really like to have something else to work with. I for one, can't wait to see the result of this.

here we go , another engineer trying to over-think something and make it complicated.

Would you say you use all of the 4 x 8 area? I was going to make mine using 3 x 6

Your a designer, not a tinter.

I'm wondering whats your angle here :whisper

I'M A DESIGNER WHO IS BECOMING A TINTER. Actually, I am a detailer who has been asked numerous times if I tint. I'm big into cutom cars and old chevy's, I have a large network of people I deal with in the car realated world.

I own a detail shop and have for 10 years +, engineering is just my day job.

There was a cutting table I seen on here and for the life of me can't find it even using the search option..

It was wooden and had rolls above the glass to pull down and cut. Any one have pics??

Do you like rolls above the glass???

Thanx in advance, the concept is looking good, I'll post a pic at the end of the day of what I have so far

Archived