Ebay has diy film

Guest Marco

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

my question is just how much can the guy be making off of each "kit" as the material cost is going to be about the same as his kit price???

purely retail freaks me out.....you make how many pennies off of each item? You have to sell how many thousands of them to make a real profit??

my question is just how much can the guy be making off of each "kit" as the material cost is going to be about the same as his kit price???

purely retail freaks me out.....you make how many pennies off of each item? You have to sell how many thousands of them to make a real profit??

Makes me wonder which film manufacturer is stabbing us tinters in the back. Only a manufacturer could make enough profit on prices like that . From Virginia eh? :bat Who could that be :lol6

Guest CajunTinter

Makes me wonder which film manufacturer is stabbing us tinters in the back. Only a manufacturer could make enough profit on prices like that . From Virginia eh? :lol6 Who could that be :DD

:bat HHHHMMMMMMM!!!!!!! :hmmm

Makes me wonder which film manufacturer is stabbing us tinters in the back. Only a manufacturer could make enough profit on prices like that . From Virginia eh? :lol6 Who could that be :bat

:hmmm

Archived