Got my shaving edges clip up on You Tube

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Stan thanx for the tips!! :lol2 But I'll stick to trimming on the outside not bashing the method but I just suck at the X-acto!! You are good at what you do.. With all those yrs of experience you got I'm sure that you've been there and done that.. You know what works best and want to share your success!!:beer

I know this thread has become a little old but I did want to thank Stan for putting that video out. It was enough for me to go out and try the technique a bit and it works awesome. I am not perfect at it but with each attempt it was getting much easier. Thank you much Flatrock

Guest bignick31985

That was pretty cool man. I used the technique on my side windows today and it worked very well. The gap at the top before on my window was a good 1/4 inch, now it is almost gapless.

Cool tip!!!!!

I know this thread has become a little old but I did want to thank Stan for putting that video out. It was enough for me to go out and try the technique a bit and it works awesome. I am not perfect at it but with each attempt it was getting much easier. Thank you much Flatrock

Hey! Great news!!!!!! :beer:idea:bat The clip I made was excerpts just kind of thrown together and when tinters watched the clip if was confusing to some on just how the process went! I finished production yesterday and don?t have the DVD info on my website yet but I did post a new sales trailer on Utube till my web people get the info up?????. Remember the file has been compressed (on Utube) so much that quality sucks! The DVD is a avi file that has been compressed just enough to fit on a DVD (4.8 gig.). Check it out, it just explains better the layout. Congratulation on getting the hang of shaving from a 4 minute clip. Customers really do love it!

There is more than one way to skin a cat and I?m not saying this is the best way?.. so if you gap the window that?s Kool too!

I?m thinking of changing my TD name to Mr. Rodgers heeeeeeeee :tw

BTW I'm from Oklahoma too...... my first tint shop in the 70's was in Muskogee

That was pretty cool man. I used the technique on my side windows today and it worked very well. The gap at the top before on my window was a good 1/4 inch, now it is almost gapless.

Cool tip!!!!!

right on, I know it is going to help me out as well.

damn I'm late....

missed all the action and someone lost the video lol

now what do I do and what the heck is up with this

tintbds guy anyway damn... he probably still does 4 and 5 piece backglasses too [says it's impossible to do in 1 piece. lmao]

Archived