Dodge Avenger

Guest Retro Tint

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

avenger was not the easiest window....just about the same as the 2 door stratus or sebring in the newer ones.

I had fights with them until I switched to the lulu ATR film....now I can slam them.

Guest Retro Tint
that window kicked your a$$ ?!?!?!

just kidding thats a concept...what year are you talkinp.dodge.avenger.30.3.jpg

It was an 01'. Stupidly enough, I don't know how to show pics. :shock

Guest Retro Tint
What kicked your booty, shrinking or sticking????? :shock

I'm still here. Messin with computer. It was the shrinking. Wicked compound curve top and bottom both sides. (corners).

Guest Retro Tint

What kicked your booty, shrinking or sticking????? :shock

I'm still here. Messin with computer. It was the shrinking. Wicked compound curve top and bottom both sides. (corners).

Guest CajunTinter

Well, the good news is that you probably won't see another 91 avenger....... There cannot be that many out there that still actually run..... :heh Seriously though, just chalk it up as a learning experience !!! :shock

OOOPS!! I thought I read 1991..... Sorry

Guest Retro Tint
Well, the good news is that you probably won't see another 91 avenger....... There cannot be that many out there that still actually run..... :shock Seriously though, just chalk it up as a learning experience !!! :heh

2001' and I hope I don't see another one. Finally got it close enough to apply but still had to relief cut . Ever had one where you won the battle but if you had to start all over again, you just might lose. :heh

Guest willie

Well, the good news is that you probably won't see another 91 avenger....... There cannot be that many out there that still actually run..... :shock Seriously though, just chalk it up as a learning experience !!! :beer

2001' and I hope I don't see another one. Finally got it close enough to apply but still had to relief cut . Ever had one where you won the battle but if you had to start all over again, you just might lose. :heh

Yup last week

I had an Acura VIgor slip up on me. I checked makes and models in here and couldnt find it

Do any of you other guys remember it> What a biatch :heh

Archived