Dodge Avenger

Guest Retro Tint

Guest Retro Tint

Well, the good news is that you probably won't see another 91 avenger....... There cannot be that many out there that still actually run..... :heh Seriously though, just chalk it up as a learning experience !!! :shock

2001' and I hope I don't see another one. Finally got it close enough to apply but still had to relief cut . Ever had one where you won the battle but if you had to start all over again, you just might lose. :beer

Yup last week

I had an Acura VIgor slip up on me. I checked makes and models in here and couldnt find it

Do any of you other guys remember it> What a biatch :beer

Remember? Never even heard of it? :heh

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Retro Tint
wasn't that pretty much the same back glass that the accord's used to have?

No. Just large and frickin round. Like a bug only bigger. No extreme sides or anything. (gotta learn the picture thing) Actually, just to casually look you'd never notice how bad it is. Pulled it in, wife say's thats gonna be a bear. I say piece of cake! If you live in my world you know you are officially screwed. And I was.

Guest CajunTinter

No. Just large and frickin round. Like a bug only bigger. No extreme sides or anything. (gotta learn the picture thing) Actually, just to casually look you'd never notice how bad it is. Pulled it in, wife say's thats gonna be a bear. I say piece of cake! If you live in my world you know you are officially screwed. And I was.

I was referring to the Acura Vigor in 'Willie's' post when I said that about the older Accords..... What shrink method are you using??

Guest willie

I was referring to the Acura Vigor in 'Willie's' post when I said that about the older Accords..... What shrink method are you using??

yup looked like the old accords, but seemed to wrap a little more at the bottom like the saturns. :shock

Master that rear window using a 3 or 5 year film and the experience is priceless.Then make some real cake doing Vets & NSX'S. Save the metal films for the sunroofs, Trying to bend metal films on windows like this one, is for tinters who only work a car a day. :nope

lorenzo, that window is easy with the Llumar ATR hybrid film. I would not personally use a non-metal film. I have only ran into 1 time in 8 years that I needed anything else for a guy that actually listened to AM radio and had an Impala, antenna in rear glass, and I simply cut the film at the frit lines and solved the problem.

The dodge family of cars has some nasty curves, but the ATR will lay just fine as many other films will too.....

Oh yeah and I tint 3 to 5 cars per day on average.....

Archived