Computer cut program users

So how many computer systems are there now ..3 ? 4 ?

Are any of them ones you can customize the peice of film within the software if your not happy with it's present settings ?

Also can you just buy a disc for any of them as a 1 shot deal (updates annually)or do all of the programs have a monthly access fee :beer

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Are any of them ones you can customize the peice of film within the software if your not happy with it's present settings ?

Also can you just buy a disc for any of them as a 1 shot deal (updates annually)or do all of the programs have a monthly access fee :lol6

I've never used one, but I believe you can tweak the patterns by slightly increasing or decreasing the size. :beer

Hay , TW ...20 minutes to cut out a 4dr and with backglass...sounds good to me.. :lol6

YOU are the machine..perfect every time...no need for a computer.

Unless I had a shop with 4-5 tinters...that were good.. and 20 or so cars a day...maybe.... :beer

:lol6

Also can you just buy a disc for any of them as a 1 shot deal (updates annually)or do all of the programs have a monthly access fee :jerkit

The program I use ...you can adjust the patterns and save them to a folder ...I dont know of any that will sell you a disk....and you pay monthly...but can update daily if need be. :dunno

I think that the best thing about computercut is after you and the machine work together you don't waste as much film. I didn't want to get it at first because I knew how to cut patterns and it seemed to be a waste. It is a great way to expand what you can do. The plotter makes mistakes, but sometimes you do too.

Guest filmdit

Also can you just buy a disc for any of them as a 1 shot deal (updates annually)or do all of the programs have a monthly access fee :ohcrap

It's in the multiple hundreds, just knowing two of four program offerings (I am familiar with)and that is for each and growing every month.

I've never used one, but I believe you can tweak the patterns by slightly increasing or decreasing the size. :hug

Yes, that is the direction these auto cut programs are headed... with one exception, I am unaware of any that allows any (minor) adjustment to the micro-edge. This would lead the software down the road of the one that produces the electronic form to begin with. I don't think anyone is willing to give up all control.

Archived