The MOON

Guest tintman AZ

The National Geographic Channel has an episode called something like "Did We Go To The Moon" and it pretty much debunks all the skeptics questions. And gives real good explanations.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I know this is hard to believe, and I still don't know what to think, but about a week or so ago, I watched a film, that had Henry Kissinger, Alexander Haig, Donald Rumsfeld, and other members of Nixon's cabinet, Nixon's personal secretary and the family members of Stanley Kubrik, telling the story of what really happened. I was STUNNED.

Apparently, we DID go to the moon, but the photography was going to be impossible, so Nixon ordered...just in case the pictures didn't come thru...to film the landing beforehand on earth. When it was clear that footage would not be possible on the moon, they went ahead and showed the simulation as REAL. Stanly Kubrik shot the footage for NASA.

I am shitting you not. I didn't want to come off like a fruitcake.

If you would like to see this film, I can dig it up and post it.

The actual players of the day tell the story of Nixon giving the go ahead to use the fake footage. It is, hell, I can't find the words.

Yeah, that's the ticket, see, we staged the landing just in case the pictures didn't come out....... man, I'm sorry, but I don't think we could pull it off today, but yet, we're supposed to believe we did it 40 years ago??!! I was at the Smithsonian(sp?), looking at one of the capsules saying," there is no way this thing went to moon", my wife was embarrassed, walking away from me, telling me to keep it down, but I'm sorry, I don't think it happened....just another lie in a long run of lies......

However, I don't think everyone's in on it, I believe the astronauts believe they went to the moon, I think it was an elaborate hoax on everyone...they were so concerned about the Russians getting to the moon that they faked it, first, then everyone followed suit...I also beleive one the truth will come out one day.

Yeah, that's the ticket, see, we staged the landing just in case the pictures didn't come out....... man, I'm sorry, but I don't think we could pull it off today, but yet, we're supposed to believe we did it 40 years ago??!! I was at the Smithsonian(sp?), looking at one of the capsules saying," there is no way this thing went to moon", my wife was embarrassed, walking away from me, telling me to keep it down, but I'm sorry, I don't think it happened....just another lie in a long run of lies......

However, I don't think everyone's in on it, I believe the astronauts believe they went to the moon, I think it was an elaborate hoax on everyone...they were so concerned about the Russians getting to the moon that they faked it, first, then everyone followed suit...I also beleive one the truth will come out one day.

yep, :nono

I would like to visit the Smithsonion, I bet would take all day... :thumb

:eyebrows

Guest tintman AZ

OK I finally watched the film. How do they say it "OH MY GAWD" They must have spent days and weeks editing that. First off when they were talking to Aldrin, he said something like "did we go to the moon" sounding as if he was questioning it. On the NG episode they have the same footage only they don't cut it and he goes on to get defensive in saying they did go to the moon. Secondly when they were talking to Rumsfeld and all, didn't you notice when they were talking they didn't even mention the moon mission. Heck they didn't even mention what they were talking about. They easily could have been talking about Watergate. The lady was the only one who mentioned the moon mission. Even when they talked to Aldrins sister and she was saying something like "he would just walk around the streets aimlessly" and whatever. It just seemed as thou she wasn't even talking about her brother. I dunno?

OK I finally watched the film. How do they say it "OH MY GAWD" They must have spent days and weeks editing that. First off when they were talking to Aldrin, he said something like "did we go to the moon" sounding as if he was questioning it. On the NG episode they have the same footage only they don't cut it and he goes on to get defensive in saying they did go to the moon. Secondly when they were talking to Rumsfeld and all, didn't you notice when they were talking they didn't even mention the moon mission. Heck they didn't even mention what they were talking about. They easily could have been talking about Watergate. The lady was the only one who mentioned the moon mission. Even when they talked to Aldrins sister and she was saying something like "he would just walk around the streets aimlessly" and whatever. It just seemed as thou she wasn't even talking about her brother. I dunno?

You may be right, but why would anyone go through so much trouble to do that, and then air it, wouldn't they need permission from all those people? :DD weird stuff.

Archived