The MOON

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know this is hard to believe, and I still don't know what to think, but about a week or so ago, I watched a film, that had Henry Kissinger, Alexander Haig, Donald Rumsfeld, and other members of Nixon's cabinet, Nixon's personal secretary and the family members of Stanley Kubrik, telling the story of what really happened. I was STUNNED.

Apparently, we DID go to the moon, but the photography was going to be impossible, so Nixon ordered...just in case the pictures didn't come thru...to film the landing beforehand on earth. When it was clear that footage would not be possible on the moon, they went ahead and showed the simulation as REAL. Stanly Kubrik shot the footage for NASA.

I am shitting you not. I didn't want to come off like a fruitcake.

If you would like to see this film, I can dig it up and post it.

The actual players of the day tell the story of Nixon giving the go ahead to use the fake footage. It is, hell, I can't find the words.

I was hoping TD would reply to this ..... :beer

I'm still 50/50 on the whole thing..... :lol2

If your able to find that film..that would be cool.

even if it was all a sham...I understand why we did it....ta keep the ruskies at bay and to motivate the american people.

:beer

:beer

I know this is hard to believe, and I still don't know what to think, but about a week or so ago, I watched a film, that had Henry Kissinger, Alexander Haig, Donald Rumsfeld, and other members of Nixon's cabinet, Nixon's personal secretary and the family members of Stanley Kubrik, telling the story of what really happened. I was STUNNED.Apparently, we DID go to the moon, but the photography was going to be impossible, so Nixon ordered...just in case the pictures didn't come thru...to film the landing beforehand on earth. When it was clear that footage would not be possible on the moon, they went ahead and showed the simulation as REAL. Stanly Kubrik shot the footage for NASA.I am shitting you not. I didn't want to come off like a fruitcake.If you would like to see this film, I can dig it up and post it.The actual players of the day tell the story of Nixon giving the go ahead to use the fake footage. It is, hell, I can't find the words.I hope this is the full version...

Guest VOLTRON

I had always heard that the picture of the flag flying on the moon is impossible cause there is no gravity there so the flag would not be waving in the wind like it does here.

Archived