New CLK coupe

Guest Mo Evo

Guest TintsOvOz

:shock If its the same as 06 you just need to check if felt is required and the rear glass does roll down, is soft or hard top :shock apart from that you should be OK if you remove trim should only be 3 screws, air bag and 2 in door handle :thumb

Oz........... :beer

Wasn't as easy as I'd hoped! Rear was simple one pc affair. The quarter's are like the fronts, they don't seal all the way until the door is closed fully. Took me two tries on the quarters, but got em below the seal and all the way to the rear edge, no dirt. Looked really slick tinted, what with no pillarts b/t the front and rear quarter windows. Another happy MBZ dealer.

Guest haroldshouseoftint
Wasn't as easy as I'd hoped! Rear was simple one pc affair. The quarter's are like the fronts, they don't seal all the way until the door is closed fully. Took me two tries on the quarters, but got em below the seal and all the way to the rear edge, no dirt. Looked really slick tinted, what with no pillarts b/t the front and rear quarter windows. Another happy MBZ dealer.

like TintZeus said, trick the latch then the door thinks its closed, the windows go up and its a little easier to do but glad you got it there Monique :nono

Archived