06 Subaru Sti . Open Flame!!!!!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Not fast, quick, but not fast. 300hp/300tq 2.5l 4 cylinder. They handle well, good for mid 13's @ just under 100mph.

You should get into a modified one. Not the pussy version the factory produces for the US.

We have the real STI's downunder.

My mate has one that is the current "pignose" model with STI lowered suspension, springs shocks etc.., boost controller, full exhaust and I'd like to see something that could keep pace with it. (and he's a top driver as well, friggin quick)

:rollin

Guest Diamond Tints
You should get into a modified one. Not the pussy version the factory produces for the US.

We have the real STI's downunder.

My mate has one that is the current "pignose" model with STI lowered suspension, springs shocks etc.., boost controller, full exhaust and I'd like to see something that could keep pace with it. (and he's a top driver as well, friggin quick)

:rollin

Yip sti's are a very quick car does the 0-60 in low 4's im sure

Actually, one of my buddies is a rally driver and one of his street cars is a GC coupe 2.5RS with all his old rally stuff in it, including the STi RA engine, tranny and such, it's pretty quick for a 2.0l. I have another buddy selling a 2005 with over 500hp, it's pretty quick, but I live in a town where 9-10 second street cars roam the streets fairly often and a 13 second STi is just cute.

Archived