06 Subaru Sti . Open Flame!!!!!

:rollin what town is that..... :lol2

The best ride I'v seen in New Mexico is a 79 Ford P/U

:rollin

You do realize that 3 of the biggest mustang turbo manufacturers are in New Mexico, THP, Hellion, and HP Performance, also the premier supra tuner Power House Racing in Espanola. Not sure if it's current, but Dwayne James, one of the owners of Hellion owned/drove the "fastest street car in the world" running low 7's in 10.5 tire class. In Albuquerque there is probably close to 10 1000+whp street cars, and 20-30 in the 600-1000whp range. Hell, we have probably 10-15 SRT-4's in the 400-700whp range, countless mustangs and F-bodies in the 500-900whp range. If you want to learn more about New Mexico's awesome collection of street cars, check out www.RacinSouthwest.com it's a great website, and most of the mentioned people are members and contributors.

Here's the 500+whp STi I was talking about, it's for sale too, http://www.ohmysti.com/

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
You do realize that 3 of the biggest mustang turbo manufacturers are in New Mexico, THP, Hellion, and HP Performance, also the premier supra tuner Power House Racing in Espanola. Not sure if it's current, but Dwayne James, one of the owners of Hellion owned/drove the "fastest street car in the world" running low 7's in 10.5 tire class. In Albuquerque there is probably close to 10 1000+whp street cars, and 20-30 in the 600-1000whp range. Hell, we have probably 10-15 SRT-4's in the 400-700whp range, countless mustangs and F-bodies in the 500-900whp range. If you want to learn more about New Mexico's awesome collection of street cars, check out www.RacinSouthwest.com it's a great website, and most of the mentioned people are members and contributors.

Here's the 500+whp STi I was talking about, it's for sale too, http://www.ohmysti.com/

:lol2

I was only kiddin dude..... :rollin

My uncle ownes a few dealerships in Roswell.....I hear there are alot of fast street racers there aswell.

:lol2

I was only kiddin dude..... :rollin

My uncle ownes a few dealerships in Roswell.....I hear there are alot of fast street racers there aswell.

Roswell is the home of the previously mentioned HP Performance, also home of my old buddy's old TT '03 cobra with a built 5.0l stroker, last I heard they were well into the 1100whp and verging 1200whp. A little farther south is Dynamic Racing making some of the fastest 3/s cars in the country and the owner is the world record holder for the 3/s cars.

Guest Key West
Sorry geez. I will go sit in the corner

Please DO go sit in the corner :rollin . Your first post about this "open flame" method was, while inflammatory (no pun intended), interesting. The 2nd, was informative, and I even supported you in your endeavors of trying to bring something to the table. But now, you are just wasting bandwidth with all these posts and pics. I cannot speak for the rest of the forum, but I for one am getting tired of it. You have gone from "Hey, check this out" to "I am God, Hail me now" Look Ma, no hands!!! Your self esteem CAN'T be such that you need that much approval. You have definately contributed to the Forum and the trade. I believe that experimentation is how this industry grew to where it is today.

If you have something new to offer, or just want to join the forum and kick it with the rest of us mere mortals, GREAT!!! :lol2 But PLEEEEZE no more torch stories. It DOES have merit, and I applaud you in your efforts. I don't see it as something a newbie should be attempting, nor a seasoned professional without much practice before attempting it on a customers car.

Dude, ya wanna impress me? Do a Porche 944 in one piece. THAT WILL impress me, or a mid 80's maxima, Or better yet, dig up an old AMC Pacer. Do THAT in one piece and I'm sure that TD can come up with a medal for that one!!! :rollin

Archived