best advice? what to get?

Guest gus738

Guest gus738

hi well my 2006 honda civic ex 2dr got tagged and its at the body shop and I can feel the glass being baked and as some of you may know I used "sh!t tint" and they are gonna replace my windows and my choice of tint shop ( eclipse window tint being the best)

now I need advice this guy is the owener and installer hes the best in the city and really I have a unlimited price point so whats the best tint that I should go for? I want 5 % on back and 20 % on fronts .... might do less the 35 % on winshiled , very very lights but noticeable that its blocking the glare.....

so I want to know what brand of tint I should tell him to buy he uses llunar ..... I want black reflective from the outside of the car , body shop also gonna get new glass any brand in patuclar good? such as no dot matrix or the clear ones so I dont get green ish looking ?

please msg me back I dont have daily acess internet because im moving but ill be checking my email asap thanks .....

Guest gus738
guest (eclipse window tinting) uses suntek, not llunar :dunno

is llunar better or suntek? and he uses both I'v been in his shop several times

where you from gus?
im from watsonville so I dont think your eclipse window tint in watsonville are you? the guy's name in that shop is Victor

basicly I just want to know whats best brand and what kind of glass should I have the bodyshop get , I know its just glass but maybe higher quality heviler lighter with or without dot matrix being laminiated or not and fianly having the honda ULEV sign and thats really the only sticker I care about . for those of you that dont know because you made of laugh of me last time , well cars that have that sticker "ultra low emision vechile " they can go into car pool anytime . so please guys I hope you have answers....

Guest darkdan
for those of you that dont know because you made of laugh of me last time , well cars that have that sticker "ultra low emision vechile " they can go into car pool anytime . so please guys I hope you have answers....

LOL! I had a lady that wanted to keep hers too. But not for the car pool, but just because she liked it. We don't have that rule up here.

Guest gus738
Anyone in your area install Klingon? Its the shizzzzz! :gasp

is their such tint? if so that would be the best? c'mon guys could use a few ideals....

LOL! I had a lady that wanted to keep hers too. But not for the car pool, but just because she liked it. We don't have that rule up here.
rule?

Guest darkdan
is their such tint? if so that would be the best? c'mon guys could use a few ideals....

rule?

Yes, our HOV/car pool lanes don't allow people in them just because they have a ULEV. So we don't have that rule (law). Ours is just motorcycles and vehicles with more than one person in it.

Guest gus738
hey gus I remember ya... will your insurance actually pay for an illegal tint job?

do I know you? and yes any body shop or any insurance will put back whatever is and how it was just restored illegal or not .....

so are we done with the talk lol and begainning with the list of best pros/cons of tint brand type etc etc?

also I belive my top chocies are llumar or llunar whatever its called from the line up platinum plus what do you guys think of it ? is that the higest line up ?

and carbon window film by suntek or solar guard?

I could care less of how hard the installation is or how much it cost I just want

*darkest

*max heat rejection

*outside of car reflects black like

and possibly long lasting.....

Archived