TN tintin'

Guest 20la20

Guest Key West
thanks...I love how ppl just attack the crap out of u for trying to research something...well im gonna do it cuz I dont think cops round here care...ill keep u posted on how it goes...im goin to the tint place tomorrow...I just read that vague thing online and was wondering what in the world it meant...no reason to get ur panites all in a wad and jump down my throat...

You asked the forum about Tn tint laws. We answered. You asked us if we thought you should get illegal tint anyway. We answered. You replied "But.....a guy at my school has it."

What do you want? We told you the law, we told you that getting illegal tint is just that. Illegal. Do you want us to write you a note from your mommy? Christ, We told you our views, and yet you still ask if you should go for it anyway? Dude you set yourself up for any snide comments after that. Either get it or not. But make a decision and quit asking if we think its ok. The forums position on that is now, and has been quite clear. Nothing "Vague" or unclear about it.... NO! (P.S. you still haven't said where in Tn you are :dunno )

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply
so what exactly are the tint laws in TN? I looked it up on autowindowtintings.com and it said the law was vague and unclear. ?????????

You can follow the links on my site and get to the original law. Read the actual law and see what you think. The law files were updated about 8 months ago :evileye

tenn tint law

just tint legal

Mr. Rogers

Guest 20la20

so I had my girlfriend talk to her dad who is a cop! he said they don't pull you over for tint unless they have other reasons like speeding or suspicion and even if they do pull you over they usually wont ticket if you have at least 15%. He also said that most cops won't give a ticket for it unless they are just real jerks/butts. So I think ill be fine going 5% in the rear and 15% or 20% on the driver/passenger windows. my windows arent that big any ways lol. I know this reply will prolly make yall mad but this guy is a cop thats been on the force a while. hey guys...I think im jacking my 2003 dodge stratus up and fittin 22s on it....look sweet huh? lol. thanks for all your help. let me know wut u think.

Where I'm at, if you go darker than 35 on the front, your projecting a certain image. And the cops know all about that image. Some cars look good with just 50 all around. Whatever you do, don't rely on "my friend said", cuz that never holds up in court. :rollin

Guest 20la20

thats not my friend tho...its my girlfriend who called her dad...cuz hes a cop...a highly regarded one at that and thats what he said. not too strict round here on it. sounds like u have to be doing something else to get a ticket for it

Archived