lexus rx300

big money

does anyone know how to remove the panels on the these?

I have almost everthing, but the switch plate. I believe there may be a screw under this cover, but the cover doesn't want to come out, and its wood grain, of course

Guest tintgod

On the top of the window switch panel, the wood part, about the center of the top, there is a retaining clip to pull the switch assembly out, there is a screw hidden behind the switches. The interior door handle needs to come off too, it has a clip above the door lock rocker switch, it needs to be popped off. There is some plastic, fir-tree looking things that are also pushed into the door on the bottom, I think there are 4, once the handle screws, the door handle and the screw behind the switches, and the little pop rivet things, pull the bottom loose, and lift the panel up to unlatch it from the window frame.

this is the best I could find out :lol6

here is an easy way to tuck these seals, instead of pushing straight down, just pull back on them and tuck underneath the seal cover this view is from the outside for detail

07_13_07_1000.jpg

you can easily see, reach, and tuck the film behind the second seal. this may be an old trick everone knows, so sorry if it isnt tip of the week worthy, you know how slow we are in the south the job was real easy and clean. I normally pull most panels, but from now on on this vehicle, and maybe a few other similar toyota products, this maybe my way from now on :lol6

this pic is of placing the seal back into position

07_13_07_1001.jpg

sorry for the bad pics

Archived