Touran Rear Vents

Guest phase3

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Naughty,

Thanks for the PM reference the Touran customer - I can't send PM's at the moment.

I know what you mean about the Touran's, I'm happy to let the cheap end of the market bodge these cars. We are flat out busy at present, so if the guy wants a £150 :eyebrows job the bottom feeders can have him.

Thanks anyway and will stay in touch.

Tim

Hey Naughty,

Thanks for the PM reference the Touran customer - I can't send PM's at the moment.

I know what you mean about the Touran's, I'm happy to let the cheap end of the market bodge these cars. We are flat out busy at present, so if the guy wants a £150 :eyebrows job the bottom feeders can have him.

Tim

Are you getting an error message? You should be able to PM no problem.

Guest tint325i

take them out, take them out, take them out!!!! I never cut rubbers, cutting rubbers is vandalism in my book, I try to avoid it like the plague, only 1 I can think of off the top of my head is an old discovery, I sometimes cut them because the doorframes tend to be that rusty that if you strip them the might not go back together, as naughtydog says you will whip those 1/4s out in a few minutes once youve sussed them, I have done loads of tourans and they dont take anything like 5 hours,

I am often accused of taking far 2 much glass out but as nick says it makes a great looking clean job first time every time, my general rule is if I can get it out easily enough then it comes out!

(I cant wait to see the response this gets from the die hard pullers and tuckers!!)

I have always worked on the assumtion that there is no right and wrong way to do things in tinting, if it works for you thats all that matters, im always much happier with glass out (exept on corsas minis etc)

Hey Naughty,

I know what you mean about the Touran's, I'm happy to let the cheap end of the market bodge these cars. We are flat out busy at present, so if the guy wants a £150 :lol2 job the bottom feeders can have him.

Tim

Hey TD

I had just sent a PM then had a message saying I could not send any PM's until a certain time on Sept 3rd - just assumed it would sort itself out. I suppose its about time I became a paid up member or at least do this sponsorship thing that way I could moan when these things happen :dance No big deal.

Hey Naughty,

I know what you mean about the Touran's, I'm happy to let the cheap end of the market bodge these cars. We are flat out busy at present, so if the guy wants a £150 :lol2 job the bottom feeders can have him.

Tim

Hey TD

I had just sent a PM then had a message saying I could not send any PM's until a certain time on Sept 3rd - just assumed it would sort itself out. I suppose its about time I became a paid up member or at least do this sponsorship thing that way I could moan when these things happen :dance No big deal.

That's very strange. I'm not sure why it would be doing that, I haven't/wouldn't restrict your PM abilities. The only PM restriction I have here is for new members, they need to have 10 posts.

We had an issue with spammers that would register and mass PM members with spam, but aside from that, I've never heard of this problem.

If anyone else is seeing this, please let me know and be assured, I've done nothing to restrict PM abilities other than the newbie restriction.

I really appreciate your offer to sponsor the forum as it's really needed at this point, not to mention the benefit sponsors get by having a banner linked from the forum. I know many are benefiting from that, so it's a win/win situation.

:dunno

I had just sent a PM then had a message saying I could not send any PM's until a certain time on Sept 3rd.............

I've gotten that message too...I don't think you can send a PM one right after the other....You have to wait a few minutes... :lol2

Archived