Just cant get it

I have tried to install a PPF on a Honda Odysses three times and I just cant get it!!! WTF I am so pissed at myself. I have done 07 Vette(2), Sierra's and Escalades(4-5), Charger(1), and plenty of hoods and fenders but this 07 Honda is Killing me :dunno

I had to actually send the customer down the road with a refund my FIRST on ever since being 100% legite and on my own. I love the finished look and how the custy's cant tell that I install PPF when I'm done with the install but this thing has got me wanting to quit. Any advice? Is this thing just difficult or what?

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest haroldshouseoftint

take it to a professional :lol:lol:thumb:lol J/K man,

I don't do a ton of clearbra, and I know Tintzeus is gonna :lol me for saying this, but try using a steamer :lol2:lol2:dunno

Guest 1PEECBARETTA

I've done ppf for a while now, installation is not the problem, it's either the customer not taking care of it properly, or the stuff is just crap, cuz it does'nt last long and looks like chit real quick. I've used most brands out there and they all suck, some less than others. For what we pay for the material and how much we have to charge the custy, it should be alot better.

Archived