Just cant get it

I have donw ppf for a little now and have got it down pretty good it just takes more finess and practice you have to learn the sweet spots and where and when to do things and black is a booger to do did not read every post but as for ppf its just a different learning curve

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest socalkid

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=37399

I feel your pain. Did one last week and the corners were definitely the problem spots but I prevailed. All I can say is take your time and don't get too discouraged because that will only cause you to forget everything you've learn. Well it looks like I'll be taking another stab at the same Odessey that I did, not because the customer was not satified, instead they got into a slight fender bender and the bumper was saved even thought a piece of the clear bra needs to be ripped off and replaced.

Let me know if you are still having trouble with this vehicle. I have trained plenty of people on this specific car. Granted, I train pre-cut kit installation, but many of the same techniques apply to bulk. Once you understand the techniques on this piece, it should be a 30 minute bumper!

Jeff

jphillips@xpel.com

Archived