Just cant get it

Come mon' it just takes practice there has to be someone who has mastered this and it sound like maybee zues has it down. Now if I could only rob him of his knowledge somehow :lol:lol

:lol

Is this what your havin problems with.... :nope

odd.jpg

Stay with it....takes alot of time and practice....just try not to fug anything up..... :lol

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply
:dunno

Is this what your havin problems with.... :lol2

odd.jpg

Stay with it....takes alot of time and practice....just try not to fug anything up..... :lol2

Yes thats the one everything was a breeze except the "corners of the bumper. Had way to much material tried like 3 times spent all day trying and same result everytime :trustme

Is this a hard one or should I throw in the towel and take some classes? I have done stuff that looks way harder though WTF? :beer

I dont see how having too much material would be "a bad thing"..... :dunno I'm always workin off my last inch.... :beer

Keep at it dude ...Dont give up.

:trustme

No I mean a lot!!! Like I couldnt even stretch it out I tried and im no small dude on the last try I accually wore through the film from streching it to much :dunno

So is there a video or something that is GOOD? I have never seen anyone install a PPF kit so I just kinda go at it starting in the center and work out :lol2

I'v never seen a video or took a class....I know with kits ya work from center... :trustme

Maybe take a class ...go to Dallas I hear they have one of the best in the country....besides mine... :dunno

Sounds like I may have a trip to Colorado coming soon, been wanting to go skiin' anyways....

Guest willie
I'v never seen a video or took a class....I know with kits ya work from center... :DD

Maybe take a class ...go to Dallas I hear they have one of the best in the country....besides mine... :lol

:DD

where in Dallas dude, I found the one in San Antonio you told me about :lol

yea, sorry. Not Dallas. Thats the one.

Oh and by the way...I dont offer classes...I was joking.. :DD ..I cant certify anyone and thats important if you want to offer a warranty.... :lol

Zeus I have Mm SC on both my demo cars, one alpine white & Zimbezie silver and I have to R/R on both trucks every 12 months on the hoods and roof rails due to y****wing. I can't see how any one can warranty light color cars. The overall finish and adheasion is perfect but the prospective clients pick up on the color thing and get turned off. I started out ppf with the ll w/lifetime war but that one had to R/R every 6 months. Has this been a problem?

Archived