2008 Accord unvieled

Mdog

Guest CleanCutter

eh. I still pull the 1/4 out. It's only an extra 15 seconds since the door panels are off anyway. Still only takes MAYBE 10 minutes total extra time to pull/re-install all the panels and 1/4'ers.

I would NEVER cut so much as a sliver of rubber off the gaskets of someone's 2008 car - even if it was a Kia. That's their car and people take that kind of thing serious, they don't care what you explain to them, all they focus on is the cut rubber (yeah yeah yeah "I can do it and they'll never know".)

Didn't notice any pinhole in the rear deck. It's probably a ventilation hole for the all the CPU's controlling the car, I'd squirt some water down in there and find out.

Still an easy hour car though, they haven't made a hard Accord since the '94 models came out.

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply
eh. I still pull the 1/4 out. It's only an extra 15 seconds since the door panels are off anyway. Still only takes MAYBE 10 minutes total extra time to pull/re-install all the panels and 1/4'ers.

I would NEVER cut so much as a sliver of rubber off the gaskets of someone's 2008 car - even if it was a Kia. That's their car and people take that kind of thing serious, they don't care what you explain to them, all they focus on is the cut rubber (yeah yeah yeah "I can do it and they'll never know".)

Didn't notice any pinhole in the rear deck. It's probably a ventilation hole for the all the CPU's controlling the car, I'd squirt some water down in there and find out.

Still an easy hour car though, they haven't made a hard Accord since the '94 models came out.

:eyebrows who said anything about cutting rubbers? I didnt cut anything...slid right in. :hmmm

and found out what the hole is....its the mic for the navi system. Why they have a mic in back :lol but that's what it is, so ya may want to watch for it. :hmmm

Guest CleanCutter

I thought it looked like a large version of a Hyundai Sonata.

Didn't say you DID cut it OneSlickTinter, but it's pretty normal for most who don't disassemble to trim rubber though. Glad to hear that the rubbers are loose enough to slide film under them, I'll take a closer look at them the next one that comes in.

Archived