Advantage questions

Guest haroldshouseoftint

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest aegispresident

Aegis does not have a distribution point in Canada. We do ship to Canada. The only draw back is we only do credit card orders to Canada. Our toll free number works in Canada.

:nope:lol2

Guess that means... NO SOUP FOR YOU!!!!! :lol2:lol2:lol2

:lol2 tint n@zi :lol2

Aegis does not have a distribution point in Canada. We do ship to Canada. The only draw back is we only do credit card orders to Canada. Our toll free number works in Canada.

so ya lookin for a canadian distributor? :lol2:lol2

Guest keister

I have question. Not trying to pick a fight or be cute. In all seriousness, does the Advantage auto warranty state that it is color stable? I have come across this film in shops and in reading over warranty do not see this. Am I mistaken?

The dealers using this film tell me it is, but no one can show it on the warranty. Again, not saying it is not.

I am always looking for ways to improve/grow the business. I do not have a lot of experience with the Canadian marketplace.

well...we dont have the hot arizona sun....all ya gotta worry about is will it dry in icy conditions :beer I got a bunch of warehouse space! :lol2

Let me say this. I use alot of film products from different manufactures and distributers. This is no secret to anyone. I like alot of my reps and their products. So I cannot narrow my product line down to 1 product. I hope they all understand this. I try to order a little here and there from them all. BUT. the people over at AEGIS are very good to me. I like their product very , very much. Works and looks as goods as any for a very good price. Throw that in with a top notch personal service, and I have found a winner. Their product is great, service is great, and the price is great, so, with that being said, I don't give a rat's ass where it's made,who makes it, or whatever. I'm going to keep buying it. I'm in buisness to sell and install window tint, Advantage films help make me money, I don't have time to ponder the universe and what's what inside a box of money.

Great post 1peec! Nail ... Head. Sums it up for me bro. :beer

Archived