XPEL Launches PPF

Guest XPEL Costas

Guest trbergman

guest, I would give Proform a chance and even though I do bulk most of the time, but when I have used patterns I have used Proform and they are the best fitting patterns that I have used thus far.

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest PROFORM MIKE

Thanks for the 'props' Dolomite! We try to make every design as user friendly as possible with only the necessary amount of stretch when needed. I believe the biggest reason our designs do so well is because they are designed BY installers FOR installers.

TINTZEUS we had a couple of :beer vehicles in this week as well, here's one of them :mad

post-22973-1194718627.jpg

Guest Revolution

Tintzeus

is everyone in your area rich? it seems every car you do is top of the tree. we get to see full eclipses more often than those types of vehicles!!

nice work

Tintzeus

is everyone in your area rich? it seems every car you do is top of the tree. we get to see full eclipses more often than those types of vehicles!!

nice work

:beer thanks dude... :beer I go to where the money is..thats just my style.... :mad

:lol

TINTZEUS we had a couple of :lol vehicles in this week as well, here's one of them :lol

post-22973-1194718627.jpg

Thats a sweet Ferrari...I'v never seen on of thoes..... :lol

:lol

Guest Revolution

TINTZEUS we had a couple of :lol2 vehicles in this week as well, here's one of them :lol2

you guys too, mega car

nice work :lol2

its a fairly slow process here in Ireland, firstly getting people to understand what PPF is, that its not a wax with silly promises of chip protection.

secondly we don't have too many ferrari owners, well not yet.

we are making slow in roads with BMW, Lexus, Merc and Audi dealerships and owners.

once we get a chance to show them the installs they love the idea. selling it on to customers seems to be the stumbling block.

:lol2

Guest XPEL Costas

Err...Dan... :poke

The website was updated while we were in Vegas for SEMA and dealers have been ordering on the website since then.

:poke:poke

:dunno

Cheers,

Costas

XPEL Team

pcostas@xpel.com

FOOTNOTE: If any of you have a direct concern such as this, please EMAIL ME DIRECTLY as I don't always get a chance to check these forums each day. We've been slambusy (yay!) and sometimes I just can't get over here! :poke

Archived