Before it happens

To avoid any appearance of impropriety and to avoid liability issues, I'm asking that any PPF reps who are members here refrain from talking about other companies products, please keep your comments related to your own products only.

This policy was earlier adopted site wide and has prevented many problems.

This issue was particularly a problem in the first PPF forum we had and led to it being shut down.

If those wishing to participate limit their comments strictly to their own products, many of these situations can be avoided.

PLEASE, keep it civil and we can all benefit from this forum. :beer

:evilgrin If they don't listen kick em out, please don't take down the forum :evilgrin

Marco I do not think this area is going down... PPF area is the factor that sets real tint craftsmen from tint installers. Fact is this product is 10 times more costly, 10 times more brain power installation...harder to sell... same percent profit as tint. TINT/PPF is the winning sales combo......if someone does not listen your advise is good. :mad

Marco I do not think this area is going down... PPF area is the factor that sets real tint craftsmen from tint installers. Fact is this product is 10 times more costly, 10 times more brain power installation...harder to sell... same percent profit as tint. TINT/PPF is the winning sales combo......if someone does not listen your advise is good. :evilgrin

:evilgrin

Marco I do not think this area is going down... PPF area is the factor that sets real tint craftsmen from tint installers. Fact is this product is 10 times more costly, 10 times more brain power installation...harder to sell... same percent profit as tint. TINT/PPF is the winning sales combo......if someone does not listen your advise is good. :lol2

:lol2

Archived