Socialization

With the '08 race a comin', I hear plenty from the right leaning radio wonks about how the left wants to socialize everything about the US, blah bla bla...

While I have no real idea as to what the right course of action would be on these matters, there's one area that I'd like your opinion on...

Education.

Why not socialize education?

What possible reason could you come up with that a child should have a shite education simply becauses their parents live in the crap end of town? Why the hell should some kids -already having the odds stacked against them- be dealt an already bad hand against them and then add to it that they will recieve an inferieror education because their parents don't possess the proper taxable income. :lol2

In this world that preaches so much about fairness and the like, I have never heard a word about this. :lol2 Just wondering, WTF?!!

If some of you down on the world, can't get over yourself mentality type people who claim to care so much about the less fortunate really gave a shite's worth, then maybe just one of you would see what appears to me to be an obvious hypocrisy. Yes, you want fairness all throughout the land, but damn the fools who can't afford to live in your neighborhood. That's someone else's fault, isn't it? You pay extra for your childrens' school system, don't you?

I don't mean to sound like a complete arse here, but I just though I'd try to start some dialouge on the matter, as it seems like an untouched area thus far. :lol2

:rollin:lol2

:lol2:shock:shock

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I think we need far less government, not more. They have overstepped their bounds constantly and as far as schools, we already spend more that anyone else and we have very poorly educated children, because the schools are all about indoctrination, not education.

Just my :rollin

Personally, I think we need far less government, not more. They have overstepped their bounds constantly and as far as schools, we already spend more that anyone else and we have very poorly educated children, because the schools are all about indoctrination, not education.

Just my :rollin

I agree , people citizens have literally given up their rights ..bunch of sheep :shock

Education is a tough subject, I used to work with public and charter schools. My father is an administrator for a local school district, that being said I personally think that the teachers unions are just a waste of space and charter schools are too focused on money.

I'm just glad I'm out and I have no children. :rollin

It's not the crap end of town it's the crap kids with crap parents that are bringing down the American way.

Thats a pretty bold statement Stan. Theres alot of parents out there that do the best they can to raise there kids right and then it just doesnt work out that way.

Poor Harold's parents ....they did the best they could with what they had to work with :krazy

Poor Harold's parents ....they did the best they could with what they had to work with :krazy

:rock:krazy

pretty bold statement indeed , Don't know much about the situation over with you guys .. But its sad to hear that people with good intentions have to suffer because others mess it up ..like these crappy parents . Seems like a downgoing spiral to me ... :krazy

I think it all starts with the HOME not the not the town or the hood your in...if the people in your household are involved with the kids and show support and guidance with family values everything is fine....you can get a rich kid with no guidance and no values and hes just as bad off as the poor one with no guidance...parents these days have to be a part of the kids everyday lives and be on top of the situation ..as far as friends chores curfews and pc online use we have to encourage good grades and study habits and be involved with the help of that...we have to be involved with the schools and the teachers and be involved with the extra help if they need it and enforce it as well....there are a lot of programs offered for the kids if we look past are nose instead of complaining about how much there is not....people take great pride in helping a student LOOKING for the help but take no pride in a student who will waste there time...again in my :krazy it all starts in the home front and how involved the parents or guardians are with there kids....trash parents turn out trash kids involvement is the KEY issue.... :krazy

I think it all starts with the HOME not the not the town or the hood your in...if the people in your household are involved with the kids and show support and guidance with family values everything is fine....you can get a rich kid with no guidance and no values and hes just as bad off as the poor one with no guidance...parents these days have to be a part of the kids everyday lives and be on top of the situation ..as far as friends chores curfews and pc online use we have to encourage good grades and study habits and be involved with the help of that...we have to be involved with the schools and the teachers and be involved with the extra help if they need it and enforce it as well....there are a lot of programs offered for the kids if we look past are nose instead of complaining about how much there is not....people take great pride in helping a student LOOKING for the help but take no pride in a student who will waste there time...again in my :lol2 it all starts in the home front and how involved the parents or guardians are with there kids....trash parents turn out trash kids involvement is the KEY issue.... :krazy

Well said Big Joe :rock

but please check that punctuation :krazy:krazy

Archived