Iris Window Films

Guest General Sun Shield

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest strictlytinting

ive tried the film its garbage,dont waste your money,really cheap film,they sent me samples,the tint does not withstand heat,it will burn right throw

Guest IRISFILM

Hello everyone, this is Maggie Liu from IRISFILM Corp.

There seems to be some misunderstandings here and I would like to have an opportunity to reply some questions you may have:

1) to General Sun Shield - Thank you for your inquiry, if you need to know how our films are, you can always write us an email requesting a certain amount of samples to test or evaluate the quality for yourself. Our price is low and it is not because our quality is not good, but because our labor, materials, and costs are much lower than those manufacturers in the US; plus our profit is not as high. For your information, FTI was bankrupted just recently, only because the labor in the US is way too high, especially those that has been around for many years, are now starting to pay retirement funds to the retiring employees. We don't understand why people would believe cheap price = cheap quality, if this is the case, our company will not be able to stay in the market for 21 years and still very well standing. p.s. we are in Taiwan, the Republic of China, a small country next to China, but we are not part of China (many people mistakenly believe we are, but we have our own government system and so on.. ) :lol2

2) to blade, vclimber - Snow-Out films are already available in the US market. If you guys need them now, and since our product is not ready yet, you may buy them from a Japanese company called KIWA. They do have distributors in the US and you will be amazed by the result. Here is the website www.kiwa-lite.com. I just took a look but I couldn't find it in this website, but you may write them an email and request for this item. :evilgrin

3) To Mr. Ronnie Colon from Strictly Tinting - The films you have ordered from us was 1ply glue tinted film. We have sent you samples prior to the order and we trust that you have done tests or evaluations with them. However, after you have received the cargo, you have only informed me that you ordered the wrong color, and never mentioned to me about any other film problems. The 1ply film is approx. 1mil thick, it shrinks very fast only because it is thin, and we do have the specifications stated clearly in our catalogues. Our films are made by environmental friendly polyesters, 2ply or thicker films takes longer times to shrink, and it doesn't mean that they don't burn. We have a wide selection of films for our customers to choose from, you made a wrong choice but blames on us, it is really unfair. Many of our customers likes the 1ply, so they can finish tinting a car very fast and go on to the next car, but many likes 2ply more and I believe for the same reasons you have. Most of our customers asks all kinds of necessary and unnecessary questions before any order was placed and we are very happy to answer each and every one of them. :beer

4) To anyone that may have a questions for us - please, feel free to write us an email at sales@irisfilm.com.tw. We have a wide selection of products because we work very hard to improve ourselves everyday. People tends to put bad labels for products made in Taiwan, but we are not China and we are not alike, this is something that you will have to experience both places in order to see the differences. The parts of Wii you are playing now, 85% of computer parts in the world, more than 80% of plastic bags in the US(environmental friendly) are all made in Taiwan. If Taiwan-made products are really so bad, then why are the major companies in the world making important purchases with Taiwanese companies? I really don't think it's the price that attracts these orders, don't you think ?

Guest IRISFILM

Sorry, one more thing:

I sincerely apologize if there is any English spelling or grammar errors found, English is not our first language, and we are doing our best to improve ourselves. However, the most important thing is that the messages gets through and people understands us. ^_^ :evilgrin

Guest vclimber
Sorry, one more thing:

I sincerely apologize if there is any English spelling or grammar errors found, English is not our first language, and we are doing our best to improve ourselves. However, the most important thing is that the messages gets through and people understands us. ^_^ :evilgrin

Maggie,

Your English spelling and grammar is better than most of the members on this site that use English as their 1st language. :beer

Maggie,

Your English spelling and grammar is better than most of the members on this site that use English as their 1st language. :lol2

:evilgrin:beer

*edited for regretfully immature content. **mental note** log off TD.com when leaving the shop at lunchtime and leaving your immature "friend" to look after the shop for a "minute while I grab something to eat." Sorry members, my appologies. :beer

Archived