Iris Window Films

Guest General Sun Shield

Guest vkickboxerw
There's one major manuf that I know has their logo printed on the liner. :twocents
Hmmmm..care to email that to me ..curious minds want to know :twocents

Post a hint, let's se how many notes it takes to guess that tune. :rollin

hMMM is right :rollin:rollin:nope:lol

You were thinking the sammme thing as me. :lol2

MMMan thats some funny stuff. I don't care who you are.... :lol2

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hey maggie nice ,I want to apologize for calling the film garbage, but I cant seem to find another word for it,but I guess I got what I paid for.

hopefully like you said you guys are improving on the film and I wish you the best. maggie your costumer service was grade A,but didnt match up with film,and if any fellow tinter posts any question about film that ive used or tried I will be honest in my opinion.

Thank you Ronnie for your kind reply. We have a wide selection of films in our production line, all of the materials used as well as production method were all very different, in order to fulfill our customer's needs. Unfortunately the film type you chose was the most basic line, 1ply glue coating with SRC, which is popular only in Latin and South America. I didn't know that you were not aware what kind of film you are buying, I believe if you have tried our other lines, you will feel much differently.

If it is alright with you, I would like to send you some sample rolls that we are now selling into Europe and also in the US, and so you can do some installation tests with them. If you do like them, perhaps you can give us another chance, and I will give you a couple of rolls free of charge, to compensate the time and money that you have wasted. After all, if our customers chooses the wrong type of film, it means that I did not do my job right. :shock

Please also advise how many rolls you have left and please keep them in a safe place, I am still paying attention to new inquiries or orders about this item, if we do have new order for this item, I will inform you and we can ship from your end. :ninja

Iris, the only question I have which may be a translation error is in your sig it says, 20 years experience and age 30? You guys start young over there!

Guest tintgod
hey maggie nice ,I want to apologize for calling the film garbage, but I cant seem to find another word for it,but I guess I got what I paid for.

hopefully like you said you guys are improving on the film and I wish you the best. maggie your costumer service was grade A,but didnt match up with film,and if any fellow tinter posts any question about film that ive used or tried I will be honest in my opinion.

Thank you Ronnie for your kind reply. We have a wide selection of films in our production line, all of the materials used as well as production method were all very different, in order to fulfill our customer's needs. Unfortunately the film type you chose was the most basic line, 1ply glue coating with SRC, which is popular only in Latin and South America. I didn't know that you were not aware what kind of film you are buying, I believe if you have tried our other lines, you will feel much differently.

If it is alright with you, I would like to send you some sample rolls that we are now selling into Europe and also in the US, and so you can do some installation tests with them. If you do like them, perhaps you can give us another chance, and I will give you a couple of rolls free of charge, to compensate the time and money that you have wasted. After all, if our customers chooses the wrong type of film, it means that I did not do my job right. :thumb

Please also advise how many rolls you have left and please keep them in a safe place, I am still paying attention to new inquiries or orders about this item, if we do have new order for this item, I will inform you and we can ship from your end. :thumb

Iris, the only question I have which may be a translation error is in your sig it says, 20 years experience and age 30? You guys start young over there!

maybe she was comfused at what kinda experience we are talking about.. :thumb:lol

Guest General Sun Shield

OK..I got some samples of the "2ply 5% &2 ply 35%" Where to start?

If you guys are familiar with any of the "softer" feeling films "Korea" this is what they felt like.

When I held the 35% up to the sun I picked out a few clear spots!

The 5% did not have any problems as far as I can see.

This films feels more like a vinyl type "soft" feeling material.

A certain dist, in VA sent me a sample of thier film "the one that claims to shrink in any direction" and it feels and looks and even smells just like those.

I also got some white matte..this looked liked every other white matte,,so no opinion on that.

Some decorative film that looks like carbon fiber in white and a grey/black. These were actually cool.

I installed some on my shop windows to test..will post pics Monday.

As far as the auto film...ehh

The white matte looked ok and so did the decorative.

:lol

Archived