Iris Window Films

Guest General Sun Shield

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
We do have some customers that are major US film manufacturers. We do OEM projects for them, print logos on the film, and packed the films using their very own boxes. It is funny when the same film is packed in the names of very famous brands, are being judged as good films, while packed as our not-famous-name boxes or even blank boxes are being judged as cheap films... :rollin

We were at the AGS (American Glass Showcase) in May of 2007, Las Vegas, and the window tint champion of 2006 (I think it was a competition held at the SEMA show) came to our booth and asked me if he can have some films and that he wanted to do a tint show in a couple of minutes. Of course I offered a small roll of sample that I had at the moment. I had to stay at the booth while he tint a car, but he came back and told me that our films are "pretty good" as his exact words, and offered that we can always send him new products for him to do tests for us. :rollin

I'm not sure if he would want me to mention his name here, but if anyone knows him, you may ask him directly also.

Maggie,

One question regarding the above statement by you and what you are trying to do on this site. Could you please explain your rational for selling film to larger US manufacturers and then at the same time trying to sell film to the customers of those same US companies.

I am simply trying to understand the business logic behind your way of selling your products. You have be exceptionally open about your company and that is very much appreciated. :rollin

:rollin Hello Maggie!!!

Very good job! It was very good to hear from you on this forum.

Many people does not know realy from where is the films they are use for apply. Even if people work with films from many years. Many of them does not know that the products they buy are coming from Taiwan or China or other part of Asia. Many products are good for one of us and for other ones not. It is our choice to work with the films which are the best for us .

I also have the samples swatch from Iris and for few days will try by myself some of them. I am working with window films in Poland from 1991 and I know a lot of films from FTI- Sun Guard-Solard Gard-Madico-Hanita etc. Propably some of them was from Iris :rollin but now I see by "neaked eye" which films is good quality and which not. I do not say for everyone that some producys are not quality! My idea in my Company is another way: We work with good films for us and for our job and does not work with the films we do not want to job with . That is all. Our customers know that receive from us only good products! If the films are the same with good prices that is better for our Company and our customers too! Then we could offer not expensive service :lol .

Sorry for my English spelling or grammar errors found too :rollin

:lol

Joanna

Guest mhun9180
We do have some customers that are major US film manufacturers. We do OEM projects for them, print logos on the film, and packed the films using their very own boxes.

There's one major manuf that I know has their logo printed on the liner. :thumb

Guest vclimber
There's one major manuf that I know has their logo printed on the liner. :lol2
Hmmmm..care to email that to me ..curious minds want to know :thumb

Post a hint, let's se how many notes it takes to guess that tune. :lol2

hMMM is right :lol:lol2:lol :lol

You were thinking the sammme thing as me. :lol

Archived