New Independent Association

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Me_shelli
it's a good thing you didn't claim to be TINTDADDY here, because we all know who that is. (no, it ain't me)

TINTDADDY and USSR (C.C.C.P) TINTDADDY - quit different things :beer:dunno:D We tought on mafia's car's - it was interesting time - one mistake and :rollin:shoot2:flip:D:lol6

:shock I think that I might work on some here.

Cool another VW person. I gotta Golf. What kinda VW do you have Gus?

Leo, your the man, when I come to Latvia I hope your gonna hook me up, I am most impressed with your lady's and marketing, I used to have a thing for the SS avatar but now your stuff takes the cake, sorry S&S  :rollin

:booga

Thanks. here's other guy from our team - Michael BigBeard :lol6

I was wondering if you and the VW run on the stuff in your pic. :rollin

leo2.jpg

:booga O.K. If TD will allow I will poste some pics, may be I will try now - TD can delete it if something wrong. I tried do it correct. I forget to tell U I had two VW - Buggy & Beatle, but I cannot drive. Also I had two Caddy Convertibles - 73, 75, and.... lot of other car I will post later my Crysler New Yorker 61

I am just loving this thread.  Think for a moment what he is proposing, it is a great idea.  I too have avoided the IWFA because I don't feel there is any real advantage to being a member.  The concept is great, the stuffing is missing.  If there were a true independant association with the collective knowledge and horsepower of say (ah hum) this site...  it would rock.  The idea is pure, align willing talented people within the profession and use the collective synergy to build a powerful organization and knowledgebase.  This board/site is 80% of the way, you just need an "organization" structure and some formalities.  I am a newber here so all I can tell you is that I like the idea and think it would work.  It is the charter members that will play the roles.  Thoughts?  (other than I am an idiot)  :D

:lol6 Thanks! So we R two persons interested in :rollin

Who R next?

Archived