New Independent Association

:rollin  :rollin your english is far better than my russian!!!! I've already replied to your e mail and you have sent out some samples of your new film! looking forward to seeing something new! I've mentioned the new colours to some people,and they seem interested but want to see the samples first!

Hi, is it Yours??? It's good idea to tint it Xameleon colour :rollin:thumb:thumb

R U planning MAX POWER LONDON?

We also planning to organize MAX POWER RIGA with tham.

I saw DeLorean in one of Your post. I saw one from "Back to the Future" in Keswick Cars of The Stars Museum :lol6

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Leo, your the man, when I come to Latvia I hope your gonna hook me up, I am most impressed with your lady's and marketing, I used to have a thing for the SS avatar but now your stuff takes the cake, sorry S&S :rollin

I am just loving this thread. Think for a moment what he is proposing, it is a great idea. I too have avoided the IWFA because I don't feel there is any real advantage to being a member. The concept is great, the stuffing is missing. If there were a true independant association with the collective knowledge and horsepower of say (ah hum) this site... it would rock. The idea is pure, align willing talented people within the profession and use the collective synergy to build a powerful organization and knowledgebase. This board/site is 80% of the way, you just need an "organization" structure and some formalities. I am a newber here so all I can tell you is that I like the idea and think it would work. It is the charter members that will play the roles. Thoughts? (other than I am an idiot) :rollin

Archived