LLumar gett'n after it!

It's not even really about dealers anymore, it's the fact that they go behind our backs and try to cut out the middle man. Who knows what else they plan to do :twocents I think this is only the beginning to our problems as installers.

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Texstar
This is like politics. I get called an ass, accussed of being disgruntled tinter at auto dealer, and recognized after 1st post as lurker imposter. Then I either choose to not respond or hit back - like all the politicians. Yet somehow immaturity is my new label. You guys tend to kill me! I wish all of you prosperity no matter who is the next Prez....

I was refering to alot of the posts with the middle fingers and such, not you in particular

Been on this forum in one way or other since origination. Not an auto dealer? Brilliant! But I've bet I've sold more cars than you. ;) Ass? Pretty close, whatever... Vman how perceptive. Look, I was extremely successful as a tint company with a large territory and 2 locations. Had kids and took a career change. I KNOW what you guys feel and contemplate. I'm just contributing. Don't like it, place on ignore or don't read. I can't register, the guidelines prohibit what needs to be said. Marco, if I was your competitor you'd be in a world of hurt.

I was quoting your post

...well 1 word of it anyway :rollin

what could you possibly say that keeps you from registering

BS..... name, location, experience

thats funny there :twocents

This is like politics. I get called an ass, accussed of being disgruntled tinter at auto dealer, and recognized after 1st post as lurker imposter. Then I either choose to not respond or hit back - like all the politicians. Yet somehow immaturity is my new label. You guys tend to kill me! I wish all of you prosperity no matter who is the next Prez....

It was the only word in your post that really stood out :twocents

I have never liked the way they treated me, how they "automatically" assume that they have credit, (I aint tying up the money for one or 2 cars for 30 or 60 days), nor the fact that they will dump you over a FIVE dollar difference in price. So if the mannys want the dealerships, let 'em have at it.

I don't like the way they try to treat me either but I tell them straight up that the money is due as soon as the car is completed, CASH or CHECK. I am more than happy to do work for them I will provide the highest quality service that I know how but ONLY on my terms. Most dont have a problem with that but the ones that do I dont miss. I am a TINTER thus I am in the tinting business. I am not in the finance and loan busines. I will do my part as promised and I expect the same from them.

Guest Fly Paper

Wow....You guys are really fired up... Hey I can't believe you all don't go after graphics, signs, and commercial and residential and DUMP the cars! I don't care what CP does they don't affect my business model any longer. I had 6 auto tinters now I have 2 guys that bounce in when residential and commercial are slow. I have 2 maybe 3 dealers and don't care. $169 any car FORGET about it! Cars are done!

CP Films parent company Soluita just lost a 2.5 billion restructuring finance deal with Deutsch, Goldman Sachs, and CITI banks so sucking the cash out of the film business is only going to get worse and prostitution is their plan so relax and enjoy the drama. Most likely CP Films will be sold to somebody else if they break apart and then things may improve. When soluita bought CP in 1999 I like many other people thought it would be a good union but Soluita is too corrupt.

Guest Key West
I've gone ahead and turned guest posting off.

Oh well, it was worth a shot. :ninja

It's a cryin' shame. Dude did have some valid points. Alot of what he said rang true. He had all the tact and diplomacy of the LB brothers, and a couple of others as well, but............. couple that with hiding out behind a guest poster ID, well, it history.

Guest tintgod
Wow....You guys are really fired up... Hey I can't believe you all don't go after graphics, signs, and commercial and residential and DUMP the cars! I don't care what CP does they don't affect my business model any longer. I had 6 auto tinters now I have 2 guys that bounce in when residential and commercial are slow. I have 2 maybe 3 dealers and don't care. $169 any car FORGET about it! Cars are done!

CP Films parent company Soluita just lost a 2.5 billion restructuring finance deal with Deutsch, Goldman Sachs, and CITI banks so sucking the cash out of the film business is only going to get worse and prostitution is their plan so relax and enjoy the drama. Most likely CP Films will be sold to somebody else if they break apart and then things may improve. When soluita bought CP in 1999 I like many other people thought it would be a good union but Soluita is too corrupt.

now I see they are suing the banks

http://www.reuters.com/article/marketsNews...20080206?rpc=44

this should be interesting

Yeah I read about that last night :evilgrin There running out of time :dunno

Now now. .

Their car dealer tint program has been going on for at least the last four years that I am aware of, and the recent activity with the financial community simply leaves Solutia right where it was already protected by the courts . They did get the promise of funding and these sources backed down when they saw how fast the $$ was falling. The courts will get involved and they will revise the plan and get additional assurances.

3M is trying the same deal with new car dealers and Penske , etc.

Nothing new in this only they are getting fancier with their web pages.

The industry needs CP films since these folks are the ONLy company investing in this business. .period.

Really.

Archived