LLumar gett'n after it!

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vclimber
Maybe this whole guest posting thing wasn't a good idea...

Well, it did bring in some more "participation" but I don't believe it was from people who were new to the site. :barf

Just because we dont like to hear what this person is saying, its good to see things from a difft perspective.

Any chance of posting these unregged posters ip address, and where it resolves to.

At least we could all go,,,,, Ahhh , that explains it.. West Virginia :barf

Just because we dont like to hear what this person is saying, its good to see things from a difft perspective.

Any chance of posting these unregged posters ip address, and where it resolves to.

At least we could all go,,,,, Ahhh , that explains it.. West Virginia :barf

:barf

Guest darkdan

dealertint.yup should find the closest tinter to the dealer. Then it should only allow the tinter to use Brand to service the dealer that requested info.

Car dealer gets tint.

Brand gets new tinter or more sales from current tinter.

Tinter gets more money and thus buys more from Brand.

I'd like to know what I did to p1ss him off when I never even directed anything at him :barf My post was clearly directed at the situation in general, otherwise I would've quoted him... All I said was it's not too bright as a large company to do something that ticks off a chunk of your dealers and major customers or any potential dealers in the future. However, from Llumar's point of view... if it makes them more money... can you blame them? Jeez... I'll go run off some of my testosterone now that's pent up from my 20 years of life.

Been on this forum in one way or other since origination. Not an auto dealer? Brilliant! But I've bet I've sold more cars than you. ;) Ass? Pretty close, whatever... Vman how perceptive. Look, I was extremely successful as a tint company with a large territory and 2 locations. Had kids and took a career change. I KNOW what you guys feel and contemplate. I'm just contributing. Don't like it, place on ignore or don't read. I can't register, the guidelines prohibit what needs to be said. Marco, if I was your competitor you'd be in a world of hurt.

:rollin Pretty confident there aren't you anonymous auto dealer guy....... I don't consider myself a car dealer, (because I'm compelled to tell the truth) but I've bought and sold cars my whole life.

Recently I gave up our dealer license, just cause I got tired of dealing with the BS..... Who gives a phuck how many cars you or I've sold. It's not about that...

As for being in a world of hurt as your competitor, confidence is on thing being an ahole is another. Competition is good for business in most cases. It makes me work harder to attain my goals, compete with me and p1ss me off, we will see who would be hurting afterwards..... :twocents

The upholstery shop that pissed me off is hurtin', the tinter the pissed me off has moved away, 2 convertible top shops are closed, one of them works for me now......I could go on....

I never keep all my sh!t in one pile....

But back on topic, I can see that LLulu selling to dealerships would p1ss off a lot of tinters, BUT, how are these dealers going to staff this venture?

With inexperienced low paid young kids that are going to lay out of work when needed or decide they know it all after 6 months and go off on their own???

Most of the dealership owners I know, don't want to deal with the extra inventory or the headaches of another business on their premises, they'd rather the tint shops deal with that....

But if it bothers y'all that bad.....

Go to your dealers and strike a deal with them, let them buy the film and you do the install.

That way they incur the expense of the product and all the tinter has to do is tint the damn car....

I think you guys are being too negative, there is always a way to turn these things into a positive.... JMO.... :twocents

Been on this forum in one way or other since origination. Not an auto dealer? Brilliant! But I've bet I've sold more cars than you. ;) Ass? Pretty close, whatever... Vman how perceptive. Look, I was extremely successful as a tint company with a large territory and 2 locations. Had kids and took a career change. I KNOW what you guys feel and contemplate. I'm just contributing. Don't like it, place on ignore or don't read. I can't register, the guidelines prohibit what needs to be said. Marco, if I was your competitor you'd be in a world of hurt.

:rollin Pretty confident there aren't you anonymous auto dealer guy....... I don't consider myself a car dealer, (because I'm compelled to tell the truth) but I've bought and sold cars my whole life.

Recently I gave up our dealer license, just cause I got tired of dealing with the BS..... Who gives a phuck how many cars you or I've sold. It's not about that...

As for being in a world of hurt as your competitor, confidence is on thing being an ahole is another. Competition is good for business in most cases. It makes me work harder to attain my goals, compete with me and p1ss me off, we will see who would be hurting afterwards..... :rollin

The upholstery shop that pissed me off is hurtin', the tinter the pissed me off has moved away, 2 convertible top shops are closed, one of them works for me now......I could go on....

I never keep all my sh!t in one pile....

But back on topic, I can see that LLulu selling to dealerships would p1ss off a lot of tinters, BUT, how are these dealers going to staff this venture?

With inexperienced low paid young kids that are going to lay out of work when needed or decide they know it all after 6 months and go off on their own???

Most of the dealership owners I know, don't want to deal with the extra inventory or the headaches of another business on their premises, they'd rather the tint shops deal with that....

But if it bothers y'all that bad.....

Go to your dealers and strike a deal with them, let them buy the film and you do the install.

That way they incur the expense of the product and all the tinter has to do is tint the damn car....

I think you guys are being too negative, there is always a way to turn these things into a positive.... JMO.... :rollin

:twocents :twocents

Guest Key West

Although right about now, I'd be happy with some dealership work (ANY work), Like our Auto Dealer friend, I have never relied on dealer work as a survival mechanism. I have never liked the way they treated me, how they "automatically" assume that they have credit, (I aint tying up the money for one or 2 cars for 30 or 60 days), nor the fact that they will dump you over a FIVE dollar difference in price. So if the mannys want the dealerships, let 'em have at it.

What chaps MY ass is them selling to everybody in my area with a credit card or even send out product C.O.D. to people who aren't even a licensed business. Christ, they may as well put 40" rolls into AutoZone/PEP Boys. What ever happened to getting professional grade film from a PROFESSIONAL? And when they start selling to my employees? Do I not buy enough film to warrant/deserve a heads up that one of my employees is trying to set up an account?

I aint saying they can't sell to them, but christ, at least require proof of being a legit business, and have enough respect for your existing accounts who buy from you regular to give them a heads up that an employee is about to bust a move!!!!!

Archived