Suntek

Also the exterior reflectivety DOES fade a bit after it dries in case a custy doesnt like the ext reflectivity once it is installed. I had a pizza shop owner cut a square out where his neon sign hung behind the film even after I told him it would fade....Dumbazz...Sure enough it did fade and now he had a big azz square of film missing....lol

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an update up to today.

The two winows were replaced for 1240.00 Suntek covered 900.00 for the breakage which was awesome. Al calls me yesterday and tells me that there is another one that is cracked. His glass guy with 35 years exp. tells him that he has a letter that states that no film should be applied to low e glass. I checked with suntek and they said syds35 was ok on low e.

Of course cause glass guys know more about my buisness than I do Al wants all the film removed off of all the windows. And that is where I am headed today at 3:30 :dunno

Guest tintgod
Just an update up to today.

The two windows were replaced for 1240.00 Suntek covered 900.00 for the breakage which was awesome. Al calls me yesterday and tells me that there is another one that is cracked. His glass guy with 35 years exp. tells him that he has a letter that states that no film should be applied to low e glass. I checked with suntek and they said syds35 was ok on low e.

Of course cause glass guys know more about my buisness than I do Al wants all the film removed off of all the windows. And that is where I am headed today at 3:30 :DD

that sucks dude..I feel for ya.

have suntek write them a letter that it is ok for his windows...or..chalk it up as experience.

Talked to a friend of mine in Baltimore who is familiar with the glass manufacture that was used. He said that company produces some of the worst glass out there and that he has had glass breakage from them before.

I stripped all the film off the remaining windows after trying to convince my customer that it wasn't the film.

Guest Sprinter

I hope suntek refunded your customers money, so you don't have to !

you need to ask for all the warranty papers you can pay 30 cents per sq ft to suntek when job is installed and everything is covered.

Archived