Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

Guest clint4883

I am sure when you were a grown man and someone was refering to you as a kid it rubbed you the wrong way. We are all in the same business and want the samethings but when you start ganging up on people and calling names they are just going to rebel and do exactly what you don't want them to do.

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest accurate
I did say that and that was it. just making a statement. that is my choice not yours. you have your view of it and I have mine. I understand where you are coming from about the illegal tint. but what I am saying is if you would take the time to address people in a different manner than they will be more up to hearing what you have to say. lildetails took the time to explain it to me with out being a huge azz. so it worked out alittle better.

blah_blah.gif

Oh my god!

Are you two SERIOUS! (swolen agent guy and clinton tries tint'n)

You REALLY want to either start some crap or endorse illegal activities and then ask us to not address you as JACKASS ???? :shoot1

Get real!

Guest clint4883

okay you are saying 10 years or less and you look at them as a "kid". ok some of us may have got started at 16 or 17 at the earliest, some 18 to 20. you go around calling a 26 to 30 year old a "kid" because they don't have 10 years experience and I am sure you are going to get a unwelcome response. I bet you don't call your customers that are between those ages kids and if you do good luck with it.

Aren't people just asking for a bashing by going on a board that obviously has a majority who like to follow state laws and then posting pictures of their illegal work and talking about it? :shoot1 Especially when it's just not just a wee bit illegal (say only 70% is allowed but you put 50% on, which I'm sure a lot of people do but don't talk about) but dangerously illegal? Like say... I don't know... double layers of 5% and covered windshields? :thumb In the short time I've been here, I've found everyone's pretty good, and the only way you'll get bashed is basically if you ask for it. But what do I know...

Guest clint4883

Oh my god!

Are you two SERIOUS! (swolen agent guy and clinton tries tint'n)

You REALLY want to either start some crap or endorse illegal activities and then ask us to not address you as JACKASS ???? :shoot1

Get real!

Clinton tries tint'n huh. thats cute. that is the exact stuff I am talking about.

Just know I will show you up any day. I didn't say I endorse it. I wouldn't tell another man how to run his business either. you are the one starting the crap with the cute comments.

Guest vclimber

With all due respect to everyone...

I bet I can get bashed in two words or less. :thumb:lol

Oh, and whomever wants to stop calling me Eric can by all means start calling me "kid." :shoot1

I have to say I've yet to receive negative feedback on here from anyone. I'm brand new to the biz and have probably asked some stupid questions. however, I've been shown full respect and have learned quite a bit. without this forum, I would be tinting my kitchen windows right now just to have something to do. not sure if its the way you present yourself or the statements or questions you ask, but, nothing negative has been said to me. maybe getting picked on here is harmless poking fun at you. we all need a laugh from time to time. hey, wait a minute, maybe I've not been picked on cause no one likes me. :shoot1:thumb:lol screw you guys. I'm going home.

Archived