Respect on this board

Guest secretagentswole

:shoot1 Clam down there Clinton..... This ain't the school yard anymore...

My little comment to you isn't going to ruin your 'rep' ..... You do a fine enough job yourself...

BTW- You can call me 'kid' if it will help ?? :thumb

• Replies 515
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest clint4883

How have I ruined my rep exactly? because I stand up to the "older" people on the site. if so thats fine with me. I am not going to say anything about illegal tint any more. some one actually took the time to open my eyes to why it shouldn't be done and if it is, it should be discussed on this site. I can understand why you want to talk a bunch of noise to me, I mean I am probably half your age and with a little more experience and I know that I would kill you to admit that you could probably learn something from such a young guy.

Guest thatsnappyguy

SOMEONE NEEDS A HUG :shoot1

JUST TO CHIME IN MYSELF...I HAVE BEEN TINTING FOR 8 YEARS...I KNOW THAT I AM GOOD NO MATTER WHAT GUYS PPL ON THE INTERNET MAY THINK BECAUSE OF MY AGE...WHEN SOMEONE REFERS TO ME AS KID...I DONT GET ALL EMOTIONAL...I KNOW THAT I WORK IN AN INDUSTRY OF BABYBOOMERS, AND TO THEM I AM A KID. SOME HAVE KIDS MY AGE...MAYBE..WHAT IM SAYING IS....DONT LET SOMETHING SO STUPID GET U ALL BENT OUT OF SHAPE.

Im getting dizzy. :shoot1 Ive been bashed on here before and Ill bet it wont be the last. Big deal dude get over it. Im not crying if anybody would want to call me kid just as long as it is not behind bars :thumb

experience and age has nothing to do with it for me. one of my best installers ever was a 20 year old who had 2 months experience when I hired him. I could turn him loose on ANYTHING almost immediately. a total natural. :thumb

age means nothing. there used to be atypicaloldguy on here that I went back and forth with all the time. :shoot1 and he had tons of experience.

Guest vclimber
age means nothing. there used to be atypicaloldguy on here that I went back and forth with all the time. :shoot1 and he had tons of experience.

:lol I got bashed in one word or less with him. :thumb

Archived