us recession?

ONly good thing if that snatch is in office will be ( Maybe) bill will get a chance to go back and fix his mistakes like nafta . Or we could elect a muslim who has not 1 single view this country was founded on . This is a free country and everyone that is a CITIZEN has a right to their views .But the DO NOT have the right to think they can run OUR country !

you dont want dem colored's in the white house huh? :thumb

:thumb

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Personally, I don't believe anything will change, no matter who is elected. All three top runners are bought and paid for, totally compromised and controlled by the real powers behind the scenes. The only real chance this country had was Dr. Ron Paul. :thumb

Personally, I don't believe anything will change, no matter who is elected

Yep.

In a local Mayoral vote I feel my vote actually does count, but in a presidential vote, Its a joke.

Whoever is in there is a puppet anyways. I used to not think that way, but now I do.

This site has broadened my horizons big time. I used to believe everything I saw in the mainstream news. Not anymore.

Personally, I don't believe anything will change, no matter who is elected. All three top runners are bought and paid for, totally compromised and controlled by the real powers behind the scenes. The only real chance this country had was Dr. Ron Paul. :thumb

No chit, Dude. No matter who we elect, the crap will still smell. It's just with some, the pile gets bigger!!!!!!!

Totally agree, except for ron paul, sorry

Personally, I don't believe anything will change, no matter who is elected

Yep.

In a local Mayoral vote I feel my vote actually does count, but in a presidential vote, Its a joke.

Whoever is in there is a puppet anyways. I used to not think that way, but now I do.

This site has broadened my horizons big time. I used to believe everything I saw in the mainstream news. Not anymore.

same here. The presidential candidate who wins, ought to have a evaluation every six months once in office. If they aren't seriously working on the things they promised all of us in order to get elected, we ought to put them on notice, and in the next six months there is no improvement, we hold a special election and get rid of them. We ought to put in end to this four year lame duck crap. People in this country have serious problems that need immediate attention, not waiting for their term to expire. All offices, not just the president, should be limited to only two four year terms. No more life long politicians holding on to a seat and doing nothing unless it benefits them, ex. strom thurmond from our state. Besides, when normal people don't do what they were hired to do after a period of time, we fire them, right. :thumb

Guest CajunTinter
ONly good thing if that snatch is in office will be ( Maybe) bill will get a chance to go back and fix his mistakes like nafta . Or we could elect a muslim who has not 1 single view this country was founded on . This is a free country and everyone that is a CITIZEN has a right to their views .But the DO NOT have the right to think they can run OUR country !

I actually agree w/ you flyin.... :thumb

we keep voting for republicans, or vote for a black guy with a middle eastern name and middle name we are bound to fall on the ground. quick style. :thumb

:spit

Who else is left... :lol

I got a bumper sticker for you TINT.

I voted for Monica Lewinski's ex-boyfriends...wife.................. :thumb

:DD

This lady don't know which country is Mr. Putin :spit:lol:spit Seems she don't read anything :hmmm:hmmm

But - not my deal.....

Archived