Just met another TD.com Member

It is always great to meet a TD.com member....

Very very cool. If I can get reliable transportation this summer - either a cycle or a newer car - I wouldn't mind taking some time and meeting people. :rollin

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Should have put him on the phone so he could learn how to speak like a redneck We dont want him going home with a lousianna twang sound :evilgrin

There's no hope on his accent..... Tim's got a yankee accent all the way !!! :evilgrin :evilgrin

oh damn! :evilgrin

damn I lost any internet for a few days, it was tough!

Anyhow I had a friggin blast over there, I dunno if they got a chance to check out Val's CRV but I can say its legal in Texas, not Michigan though...

We're posted up in Austin now, Val is sick and I'm just trying to relax but I've been jonesin some innernets and everything that could go wrong did today when it came to gettin online.

If I'm within about 30 miles of any TD member I'll alawys stop by!

:lol2:beer

No news on the crapper in Galveston its a lost cause

Good picture... :beer But it would have been great if MR.P was palmin yer head............. :dunno

yea, thats super cool...I'v met several people from TintDude.com....alot of people just check it out and dont post.... :lol2 I never tell people who I am :shock only a select few know fer sure.....oh yea and one a-hole.

:nope

I hear the hazmat crew was on the scene. :beer

If he is from New Orleans he'll be fine... otherwise pour soul...

Guest willie

Anyhow I had a friggin blast over there, I dunno if they got a chance to check out Val's CRV but I can say its legal in Texas, not Michigan though...

We're posted up in Austin now, Val is sick and I'm just trying to relax but I've been jonesin some innernets and everything that could go wrong did today when it came to gettin online.

If I'm within about 30 miles of any TD member I'll alawys stop by!

:thumb:DD

Which way you going from there? I'm in the camper in Arlington now for a soccer tournament this weekend

Archived