do it youself precut tint kits

I try to look at it as the glass being half full ..since the pre cut kits arent going away..I like to think it keeps the fools that buy these kits away from my phone wasting my time to keep my phone and time available to non flea market type of customers that want a pro install job with pro film . :krazy

I could not agree more :poop

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FilmBlazer
wait.... you are a professional since 85 soooooooooo

why did you buy a kit? :lol

I didn't my point is don't waste your time buying these kits just come pay one of us pro's and it will be cheaper in the long run :lol

You said it. The only problem is that my competitor will almost do it at that same price and its good film too lol

I take my window tinting as an ART! at the end of the job, I'm proud to know that I was fully behind the finished product. what do u do if a rollup comes up short on certain doors with those shifting windows. but like I said,this takes away the art of the job, and this art isn't priceless. :twocents

I would like to try some of the pre cut PPF films some time thou . Seems to be a great idea and I do not have to stock inventory

I tried this for a few cars, nice cut and patterns but a little tooooo expensive for me. Now I have bulk and free hand it, more economical this way. :twocents

why did you buy a kit? :nope

I didn't my point is don't waste your time buying these kits just come pay one of us pro's and it will be cheaper in the long run :gasp

You said it. The only problem is that my competitor will almost do it at that same price and its good film too lol

Let's hope he is not a "TRUE" competitor!

I always tell my customers you can have the best tinter install the cheapest film or the worst tinter install the best film - either way same poor results - you need a good mix of both - im just wondering if ppl really think the only difficult part is the cutting

why did you buy a kit? :spit

I didn't my point is don't waste your time buying these kits just come pay one of us pro's and it will be cheaper in the long run :poop

Lou is out there by you also? Thats guy is everywhere :spit:spit

Archived