last series t-bird

Guest DENISCARS

Guest Braud Spectrum

I understand what you are saying DENISCARS. I do the same thing sewing when putting in a sleeve on a shirt on the curved part. Just helps it straighten out as I sew and make that curve better.

The cuts are only a 1/4 inch long and on the bottom edge where it is going to be hidden in the black frit anyway. Cut them right where the curve will be on the glass...And yes it does help. :lol6 But they are still a pain.

I don't have a helper any more to heat outside while I am inside the vehicle.

:lol6 That's why my heatgun cord has burns in it. I heat...drop it ...and then bust my butt to get back in the car's back seat before it's set. :lol

I cut mine off today, right at the gun and put a new plug on it. Saw someone here suggest that :lol6

Guest thetintshop

if one or two tinters complained about fords, then blueovalisshit would be right. but since I have yet to meet a tinter that likes tinting them, then I would say it's ford that's the problem.

I DID ONE 1990 T Bird... I HAD TO STRIP AND TINT... I got screwed on back glass... I shrink every thing the top and ALL it was the BOttom.. I Tried it doing it 3 times 1 peice... NO luck.... I Was really Pissed... Then I did it in Three Peice.... the Curve at the side and the Bottom that Bends towards inside was not Sticking to The Glass For some Reason... ANY TIPS for the NEXt... ONE....

Archived