Aegis window film

Guest Sunlimited

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Steve, who REALLY makes the film and where?

They own a coating machine (not a full manufacturing plant). I believe it's in NC from what has been posted on here.

Seems TOTALLY FULL manufacturing plant have ONLY Indians. From granula with PET till finished product. All other - have no. IMHO.

And I really don't know how many "MFG's" grown from Garware rib, except Global.

And - as I told 100000000000 times, IMHO it doesn't matter.

90% of things in this world are sold NOT BY MANUFACTURERS.

But this is long and useless topic. Also I can tell You for sure that MFG's buy products from each other and so on.

Leo, you are wise beyond your years :thumb

I will be ONLY 21 sooon :thumb:thumb

Guest Key West
I'm not sure what threads you can't find, I've only moved this one.

The way some threads go south here, and I wind up getting the blame from both sides, I decided to move this thread, I wasn't trying to give anyone "the short end of the stick".

:beer

I don't think anyone blames you. but how long does this stuff hang around? Is there an "archive"? I have tried to pull up several old threads, and alot of attachments seem to be gone. :beer Could be to save space? Bandwidth?

Guest Key West
I'm not sure what threads you can't find, I've only moved this one.

The way some threads go south here, and I wind up getting the blame from both sides, I decided to move this thread, I wasn't trying to give anyone "the short end of the stick".

:beer

Two different points of view about a situation that affects people's livelihoods. Most of us do not run a web site and understand how these conversations affect you TD, conversely, you do not run a flat glass company in today's business environment and completely understand how company practices like as in Aegis' case or others like Aegis affect the rest of us. I can see how it is very sensitive either way but as long as there is a place for industry pros to talk, and as long as companies do business on both sides of the fence, these subjects are bound to come up around here.

You are my new hero.

Guest willie
I am not advocating supplying tint shops with my products in an area and then competing/undercutting them for the same business. The price of one square foot of film is not the difference between getting work and not getting work.

Id do believe the above posters comments, directly contradict what was posted over in the general area FILM CO thread.

The intent of my original post, NO MATTER HOW CONTROVERSIAL, was to hilite the underhandedness of the industry

AS A WHOLE. NOT AS AN ATTACK ON AEGIS.

It might be in AEGIS best interest to rat out some other companies doing this , it might take the heat off of them.

AGAIN, askin a film co over the phone about there practices while strokin yur K0CK aint gonna cut it.

I guess aegis rep oops I mean custom missed this one :rollin

Guest Key West
I am not advocating supplying tint shops with my products in an area and then competing/undercutting them for the same business. The price of one square foot of film is not the difference between getting work and not getting work.

Id do believe the above posters comments, directly contradict what was posted over in the general area FILM CO thread.

The intent of my original post, NO MATTER HOW CONTROVERSIAL, was to hilite the underhandedness of the industry

AS A WHOLE. NOT AS AN ATTACK ON AEGIS.

It might be in AEGIS best interest to rat out some other companies doing this , it might take the heat off of them.

AGAIN, askin a film co over the phone about there practices while strokin yur K0CK aint gonna cut it.

I guess aegis rep oops I mean custom missed this one :twocents

I DO believe you got something there. If it looks, quacks and smells like a duck................................................................... :dunno

Did'nt miss it at all, boys. Read it and it still says the truth. He does'nt supply to shops in an area the installation company works in, so not to compete agianst them. Spin it anyway you want, still says the same thing. Does'nt say they Don't do installation, only says he can't see supplying to an area and then competing against. Does he supply you?? No.

Oh, and took ya long enough to start slandering me in this fashion. Just because I see fit to back a company that I install, does'nt mean I work for them. If you have some proof of this, please supply me with pay stubs or something so I can get money owed, since I have never received a penny from them. Again, another example of inuendo and rumor teetering on a bold faced lie, as YOU so eloquently put in so many times!! You have nothing here, but, let's see how many times you will post the same lie.As history shows, probably over and over!!!

The truth shall set you free, but,as Jack said, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

Guest willie
Did'nt miss it at all, boys. Read it and it still says the truth. He does'nt supply to shops in an area the installation company works in, so not to compete agianst them. Spin it anyway you want, still says the same thing. Does'nt say they Don't do installation, only says he can't see supplying to an area and then competing against. Does he supply you?? No.

Oh, and took ya long enough to start slandering me in this fashion. Just because I see fit to back a company that I install, does'nt mean I work for them. If you have some proof of this, please supply me with pay stubs or something so I can get money owed, since I have never received a penny from them. Again, another example of inuendo and rumor teetering on a bold faced lie, as YOU so eloquently put in so many times!! You have nothing here, but, let's see how many times you will post the same lie.As history shows, probably over and over!!!

The truth shall set you free, but,as Jack said, YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!

:tantrum:tantrum

You can have him guys. A spades a spade.You did however forget your suck up brownosing accolades on this one. Peace out

:dunno:twocents

They do compete with the customers they sell film to. It's called a conflict of interest. Shady way to operate a distribution business, I think.

http://www.tintdude.com/forum/index.php?sh...c=35715&hl=

Archived