Aegis window film

Guest Sunlimited

Whoever has posted that other film cos are doing tint,

WHERES THE FUGGIN EVIDENCE ?

Defending Aegis by saying others are doing it without giving proof is just talkin schit from both sides of your mouth,

unless you have evidence, not heresay

The blue book/bidscope is in most major US cities, along with Mcgraw-Hill , Dodge construction reports , etc ,

The pics posted in the aegis thread over in the general area, shows 3 companies other than Aegis bidding on jobs.

No-one here uses construction leads in there town?

Again, WHERES THE FUGGIN EVIDENCE ?

You may want the truth, but, ............................CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???? :thumb

YOUR HANDS BEEN CALLED........if you got the answer spill it. Do you have the testiculaor fortitude or you busy makin more chiatt up :thumb

Why dont you call SGT Distributors. The Madico Dist on the east coast. Ask who owns them.....oh, yeah, Sonny Fischer, owner of Sonnys Window Tinting, the company that gets all of the Madico large jobs they quote. or contact CP Films, who just hired 3 reps for the New York / Northeast, 2 of which are for quoting, marketing and selling jobs directly to the end user?? Keep looking and you will find more.

It's all out there, but I dont see anyone looking for it, just runnin the same old blah blah blah

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie

Defending Aegis by saying others are doing it without giving proof is just talkin schit from both sides of your mouth,

The blue book/bidscope is in most major US cities, along with Mcgraw-Hill , Dodge construction reports , etc ,

The pics posted in the aegis thread over in the general area, shows 3 companies other than Aegis bidding on jobs.

You may want the truth, but, ............................CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???? :thumb

YOUR HANDS BEEN CALLED........if you got the answer spill it. Do you have the testiculaor fortitude or you busy makin more chiatt up :thumb

Why dont you call SGT Distributors. The Madico Dist on the east coast. Ask who owns them.....oh, yeah, Sonny Fischer, owner of Sonnys Window Tinting, the company that gets all of the Madico large jobs they quote. or contact CP Films, who just hired 3 reps for the New York / Northeast, 2 of which are for quoting, marketing and selling jobs directly to the end user?? Keep looking and you will find more.

It's all out there, but I dont see anyone looking for it, just runnin the same old blah blah blah

NO this would be the blah blah blah....throwin names out there. Wheres the bid sheets , wheres the proof

Wheres the bold face lie I posted you keep refering to.

Cmon dude your making a laughinstock out of yourself

SHOW THE PROOF..........not the smack talk

Guest vclimber

Then you haven't traversed through old threads around here. Remember the Kent Davies Thread? Yeah, the thread that pretty much started the SNAFU and PWTA... Or what about the thread that had the information regarding MAddy's direct program? How about the endless 3M threads most of which contain information about their business practices...? BSF direct to auto dealer? CP's national auto dealer program complete with rep and website? The link is around here somewhere... just use the search.

If you don't see anyone looking for it, then I don't know what to tell you... This isn't all about Aegis and Barry.

Guest tintgod

Then you haven't traversed through old threads around here. Remember the Kent Davies Thread? Yeah, the thread that pretty much started the SNAFU and PWTA... Or what about the thread that had the information regarding MAddy's direct program? How about the endless 3M threads most of which contain information about their business practices...? BSF direct to auto dealer? CP's national auto dealer program complete with rep and website? The link is around here somewhere... just use the search.

If you don't see anyone looking for it, then I don't know what to tell you... This isn't all about Aegis and Barry.

:thumb:thumb

Guest Readyman
If you think you are safe out west think again:

Beale AFB

$63k is NOT that big a job...

We bid on that job, and they won it at $5psf for 8mil + wet glaze.

The other 3 companies involved in the bid were all pissed, and we tried to contest it since Aegis did not have a CA contractor's lic, but it didn't work.

I did find out however that either the owner or one of the other key people in Aegis is Robert Brookshire's brother.

Anyone who has done any sort of Gov't work should know who Robert is.

He has always been a stand up guy, but needless to say after this fiasco we stopped selling Madico.

Thank you for making MY point. THIS IS'NT ALL ABOUT AEGIS. This started again due to the consistant posting by Key that I called him on. As you have shown, they all are involved in one thing or another. I only called Key on it after watching repeated posts on the same thing, AEGIS and BARRY, no other company. That was all. However, when he left for whatever his reason was, many of you picked up his gauntlet and continued the attack. As far as I am concerned, I was vindicated when TD asked him to take his vendetta or whatever elsewhere. I was not asked this, nor was any posting I made considered a risk to MY livleyhood. I have enjoyed the lively banter, but feel this issue was put to bed long ago.

Guest vclimber
If you think you are safe out west think again:

Beale AFB

$63k is NOT that big a job...

We bid on that job, and they won it at $5psf for 8mil + wet glaze.

The other 3 companies involved in the bid were all pissed, and we tried to contest it since Aegis did not have a CA contractor's lic, but it didn't work.

I did find out however that either the owner or one of the other key people in Aegis is Robert Brookshire's brother.

Anyone who has done any sort of Gov't work should know who Robert is.

He has always been a stand up guy, but needless to say after this fiasco we stopped selling Madico.

Yeah, it's not like you can report Aegis Applied Films to the CA Contractor's Board and actually get something done about it. So have you been hit up by Aegis to buy their film? :thumb Tax dollars should stay in state but nobody seems to care.

I am not advocating supplying tint shops with my products in an area and then competing/undercutting them for the same business. The price of one square foot of film is not the difference between getting work and not getting work.

Id do believe the above posters comments, directly contradict what was posted over in the general area FILM CO thread.

The intent of my original post, NO MATTER HOW CONTROVERSIAL, was to hilite the underhandedness of the industry

AS A WHOLE. NOT AS AN ATTACK ON AEGIS.

It might be in AEGIS best interest to rat out some other companies doing this , it might take the heat off of them.

AGAIN, askin a film co over the phone about there practices while strokin yur K0CK aint gonna cut it.

I never thought that I would read anything about Aegis or Advantage that would stir the pot as much as this thread!

Aegis has been around for a while and of course they compete with their dealers and did so as Comfort Vision. They undersold large commercial and government projects like Ft Bragg, etc and had so lowered the install price for security film it hardly made any sense to bid against them. Clearly having a lower price than their Madico friends during those years might have been an "advantage"?

For those who wish to buy their film, go ahead!

For those who make excuses for their manufacturer or distributor- -go ahead!

For those who understand that this practice it is ethically and legally problematic.

Read these:

http://advancedfilmfl.net/2008/02/07/windo...lm-wonking.aspx

http://windowtintingconsulting.com/pblog/I...ry080317-114515

Archived