Aegis window film

Guest Sunlimited

Guest willie

Custom you quiet obvious. You try to answer so politically correct in a defensive scheme it cracks me up. As for my answer on another post I will keep my opinion of what your trying to do around here and your purpose for being here to myself out of respect for this part of the forum. It will catch up to you sooner or later. It always does around here

On the other hand its a good discussion with differences of opinions. I stick to mine that KW has no personal vendetta against these guys and was just speaking his mind. I have spoken with him many times and I think tinitman sums it up. He has a problem with all of them that do it.

Td nobody was calling you out on this deal, I was just statng that I thought KW was misremembered and taken out of context :evilgrin

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest willie
Custom,

Great post. I am too new and do not know enough about different companies and their business practices. To me it sounds like they all engage in this type of activity to be mad at one and not the other seems odd and agendalike. However, everyone has their reasons for being and I happen to like the customer service I have received from Aegis. They have treated me well and I plan on keeping them in my inventory. I am a very small company and they have treated me like gold. More than I can say for the global rep who lives in this city. He is nice and all but doesn't even compare in service. They both have my business but what I have seen so far I know which one I will grow more with as I grow as a tinter and a company.

I respect all of the opinions I have seen thus far as most of you are much more in tune with the industry side of it than I am. I am learning though. As slow as it may be.

The global reps for TX and LA now have permission to move into the Oklahoma territory. You will love the rep around here and pm me if you would like the number :thumb

Guest vclimber

It is what it is and Aegis is just the tip of the iceberg. More of them will be exposed in time. It all comes around though... The MFG's are gonna be pizzed when they see what one of their "partners" is doing to them in the US. :thumb

Guest Marco
It is what it is and Aegis is just the tip of the iceberg. More of them will be exposed in time. It all comes around though... The MFG's are gonna be pizzed when they see what one of their "partners" is doing to them in the US. :thumb

I can't wait til it happens. I'm so tired of the back stabbing from the manufacturers down to the dealers, until they they are called out they will continue to do what they do. :thumb

Whoever has posted that other film cos are doing tint,

WHERES THE FUGGIN EVIDENCE ?

Defending Aegis by saying others are doing it without giving proof is just talkin schit from both sides of your mouth,

unless you have evidence, not heresay

The blue book/bidscope is in most major US cities, along with Mcgraw-Hill , Dodge construction reports , etc ,

The pics posted in the aegis thread over in the general area, shows 3 companies other than Aegis bidding on jobs.

No-one here uses construction leads in there town?

Again, WHERES THE FUGGIN EVIDENCE ?

Guest willie

Defending Aegis by saying others are doing it without giving proof is just talkin schit from both sides of your mouth,

The blue book/bidscope is in most major US cities, along with Mcgraw-Hill , Dodge construction reports , etc ,

The pics posted in the aegis thread over in the general area, shows 3 companies other than Aegis bidding on jobs.

Hey custom tinting or whoever you are? You've been called out and it looks like your basically being told to NUT UP and show some testicular fortitude TO PROVIDE PROOF or shut up.

Whats it gonna be :thumb

You may want the truth, but, ............................CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???? :thumb

Guest willie

You may want the truth, but, ............................CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH???? :thumb

YOUR HANDS BEEN CALLED........if you got the answer spill it. Do you have the testiculaor fortitude or you busy makin more chiatt up :thumb

It is my belief that the threats of boycotts will and can only be that. If you have the guts to boycott manufacturers who have such policies, you wont have a roll of film in your shop in a month. Working against this business plan only misdirects energies. Working within it can and will make you more money. I know for a fact. I have my marketing and network base which keeps growing AND get work fed to me from the manufacturers I work with. They can quote work and sell em all day long, and I will keep installing them!!!

Guest willie
It is my belief that the threats of boycotts will and can only be that. If you have the guts to boycott manufacturers who have such policies, you wont have a roll of film in your shop in a month. Working against this business plan only misdirects energies. Working within it can and will make you more money. I know for a fact. I have my marketing and network base which keeps growing AND get work fed to me from the manufacturers I work with. They can quote work and sell em all day long, and I will keep installing them!!!

Good proof....just horsechiatt rhetoric.

Cmon dude put up the evidence

You got any :thumb

Archived