what is the reason for all this?

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsMarco
whats the purpose of life?

what is all this we live through? for what? who's experiment are we? :):)

The original purpose was forgotten, now we are all big business and government experiments :)

P.s I made it to the foo :thumb:rollin:)

what is all this we live through? for what? who's experiment are we? :):thumb

I could explain that to you if we had time but it takes several lifetimes to understand the answer to that question Grasshopper. :rollin You just gota have faith :):thumb Trust me on this :):)

Mr. Rogers

what is all this we live through? for what? who's experiment are we? :rollin:)

As far as I can understand, we can understand a little bit about what it's all about, but we aren't able to fully comprehend it, not having the mind of God. I mean, if God is real, who could understand His grand plan but Him?

I believe he has given us a lot of information in the bible, and when individuals are ready to learn and if it's God's will, eventually they begin to learn the nature of things and that the bible is right and can be trusted even more so than so called science.

So, if the bible is true, there is a spiritual war going on which, once the scales from they eyes are lifted, is as clear as day.

Guest tallscott

The Bible Say's that before you were in the womb he knew you and had predestined you!! Ask Him, why your here if you what to really know!! "He who seeks shall find, and he who knocks it shall be opened". Read Genesis, thats how we all started and are going to finish up!!

Guest goldtooth

what is all this we live through? for what? who's experiment are we? :):)

As far as I can understand, we can understand a little bit about what it's all about, but we aren't able to fully comprehend it, not having the mind of God. I mean, if God is real, who could understand His grand plan but Him?

I believe he has given us a lot of information in the bible, and when individuals are ready to learn and if it's God's will, eventually they begin to learn the nature of things and that the bible is right and can be trusted even more so than so called science.

So, if the bible is true, there is a spiritual war going on which, once the scales from they eyes are lifted, is as clear as day.

:) that's deep td :rollin

As for myself I don't put much thought into it anymore, there are too many opinions. All I want is to make it to the END and enjoy everyday doing it. For me life is too short to waste time to figure out! :twocents:dunno But it's cool to listen to what others have to say

Archived