tint gone bad thread

Guest goldtooth

:lol6:):shock You guys and the lady are too funny :lol6 I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:eyebrows:lol

so who's side are you on. Mine or Mrs Moneys :beer

Which one of you voted for #3? :lol

:lol6:beer :beer You guys and the lady are too funny :lol6 I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:beer :inot

When you refer to my wife as "the lady" I have to take a long look at her sitting here, and that's a stretch :duck

if you knew my lunatic wife like I do, you would understand :krazy:krazy:krazy

:lol6 Do you sleep with one eye open :spit

:beer its funny you ask, I have to go to a sleep study next sunday night at the hosp., because I have trouble sleeping :lol

she's not bad at all, and she has actually put up with me for over 20 years now, so some might say she's a saint, probably not willie :rollin

Dude any woman that will put up with you for 20 year and I for 18 have to be saints. I'm sure Mrs Money is an awesome woman :lol2

:) just dont tell her that, it will make her head swell, and I will have to buy something

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest MsMarco
:lol6:shock:beer You guys and the lady are too funny :lol6 I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :krazy:):lol

so who's side are you on. Mine or Mrs Moneys :beer

Which one of you voted for #3? :duck

:lol6:beer:rollin You guys and the lady are too funny :spit I love the hijacked threads, they get rolling into some other crazy mess :):lol:lol6

When you refer to my wife as "the lady" I have to take a long look at her sitting here, and that's a stretch :lol6

if you knew my lunatic wife like I do, you would understand :eyebrows:beer :inot

:lol Do you sleep with one eye open :krazy

:beer its funny you ask, I have to go to a sleep study next sunday night at the hosp., because I have trouble sleeping :lol

she's not bad at all, and she has actually put up with me for over 20 years now, so some might say she's a saint, probably not willie :lol2

Well I hope everything turns out ok and I'm sure your wife is great cause if you guys can make it 20 years your both saints :krazy

Marco just did a sleep study last Saturday, they glue probes all over you then rip them off :krazy He has patches of missing body hair :krazy:lol

He is tired all the time so they think it's apnea, we won't know til next week. I'm sure it's me keeping him all night so I'll think he'll be fine, that what I'm hoping for anyways :)

Guest darkdan

No clue, he bought it that way.

He didn't even know it was tinted! He showed up and I'm like, "You know I'll have to charge you to remove the old tint right?"

Might have been 3 years old since it was a 2006 and I did it in like Jan or Feb this year.

Archived